Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No ones selling 10.5W/9M here in SOCAL :frown:

I might even throw in $200 for the exchange along with my TS4s

Wtf is this sticker supposed to mean?? Can’t even begin to figure out what it’s saying.
2989981F-5153-44CD-8FF5-608EBC549BED.png

Where can I get an 11.5 W / 10 men’s . Stock X refunded my order

I’d rather buy from a trusted site and just get them already ,

anybody have a lead under 1500 ?

Another hyped shoe gone by the waste side on NT... on to another hype train flavor of the week...

I have a sz 11.5m was thinking of flipping or trading for the new beginnings pack.

Sounds like StockX did their job.
Me too. I had two bad encounters with stockx on these in the past month. Both pairs I purchased failed verification, both were at pretty good prices considering where they are now .... I'm wondering if stock x is just keeping our pairs and refunding our money....smh I'm pretty salty

Usually I get tracking within 1-2 days of that message.
Min did that yesterday and I woke up to the refund this morning. **** these lames trying send in fakes, I could've bought a real pair vs waiting and now prices high as hell.

Honestly I wouldn't even trust buying these off anyone but a legit source. There's way to many fakes and not enough legits in these bigger sizes it seems....

Stockx order was axed this morning too. Debating trying GOAT but not sure it's even worth the hassle anymore. My size is $700 more than I paid a month ago.

Wow, can't believe the amount of fakes people are trying to get through. Always wondered why people would do that knowing that if it gets caught, you get the 15% penalty and have to pay for shipping back. Goat i think just gotta pay for shipping back but I'm sure you lose those 10 points as a seller

Usually I get tracking within 1-2 days of that message.

^^ This is not the case with covid.

I am still awaiting "authentication" from pairs that were delivered on 7/30.

It's been almost a month now, it's ridiculous.

I have chatted and sent emails to them, all I get is canned responses and the runaround saying there are 2-3 week delays.

But my order is not close to a month, this is the last time I do business with them. Terrible customer service for a company "valued' at a Billion. There is no excuse.

You know who I haven't had these issues with? GOAT.
Granted it's only been two orders during the pandemic, but it was a week process total, if that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom