Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

EA44971F-2F0A-475B-96AF-D73517F865CF.jpeg

Those are clean, but doesn’t have that Cement vibe the Black pair does. Needed some black and red accents to accomplish that.

Anybody that think those highs are terrible is crazy!! I actually like the highs a lot more than the lows but the cement trainer Low just goes with more.. them highs are serious .. they just pop with those red laces

The highs are at least interesting. I could see why someone would drop a rack on them. The lows don't do anything for me.

Last edited:
$560ish in a size 9 in StockX right now... Pain after paying $612 and ended up with a messed up nike air alignment lol

I never wear my "good" shoes when I hit the Malibu etc canyons or am going to drive hard, especially if I'm driving a manual. My left heel and toe (no pun intended, I swear LOL) take a beating :rofl:
I used to bomb in sneakers other ppl would never rock to do something like that (Supreme highs, de la soul, hunters, tiffs, etc) because I wear what I buy but honestly if I had to do it over I would still wear them regularly but not to walk on trails, climb mountains, go bombing, etc.

You never know where life will take so you and when you’ll be in a tight spot and need to sell to get by. Covid and the unemployment rate should teach everybody that IMO

Last edited:
I used to bomb in sneakers other ppl would never rock to do something like that (Supreme highs, de la soul, hunters, tiffs, etc) because I wear what I buy but honestly if I had to do it over I would still wear them regularly but not to walk on trails, climb mountains, go bombing, etc.

You never know where life take so you and when you’ll be in a tight spot and need to sell to get by. Covid and the unemployment rate should reach everybody that IMO
I'll wear just about anything if I'm driving an automatic/dual-clutch etc. I just don't wear "good" shoes to drive manual, because the left shoe ends up looking a lot worse than the right LOL

Back
Top Bottom