Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I won the Draw for the AM90s during the prerelease. Make no mistake NYC people, we just got screwed. Don't know why Nike just doesn't localize the Draw by at the very least filtering out non-local entries. It's absurd that they don't and it is comically easy to do from a coding standpoint.

I won the Draw for the AM90s during the prerelease. Make no mistake NYC people, we just got screwed. Don't know why Nike just doesn't localize the Draw by at the very least filtering out non-local entries. It's absurd that they don't and it is comically easy to do from a coding standpoint.

You poor souls screwed out of a second release. When you get every hype shoe ever in NYC.... The process to buy shoes these days is ridiculous.

VPN Jigs

If NikeTowns wanted to localize releases all they have to do is either an in store raffle, where you provide your ID and they take down your ID Number, or Online Draw where you provide your ID Number as well and it’s gets verified upon pickup (If you’re selected.)

Boutiques could do the same thing.

Problem this creates is that unless you’re from a major market (LA, NYC, CHI) you don’t have much of a chance, outside of an online release.

Regardless, this release could’ve been and should’ve been handled better.
We knew this was going to happen tho so I’m surprised why people are buggin now.

If NikeTowns wanted to localize releases all they have to do is either an in store raffle, where you provide your ID and they take down your ID Number, or Online Draw where you provide your ID Number as well and it’s gets verified upon pickup (If you’re selected.)

Problem this creates is that unless you’re from a major market (LA, NYC, CHI) you don’t have much of a chance, outside of an online release.

We knew this was going to happen tho so I’m surprised why people are buggin now.

Because thirsty people ruined it. In-store raffles get hectic at Nike stores because people can’t follow simple rules and it’s frustrating for managers and employees in th store. Nike sees an online raffle as much more safe and easier.

they should pull an Adidas and just have like 3 iPads going fill in the information and keep it moving. it would suck, but just keep that method on stand by for hyped releases like these. doesn't have to be used every time. not like they don't have the money to implement it.

They used to do that (regular in-store raffles) and it was backdoor city. That's why Nike started doing the twitter links, the Draw, and SNKRS. Have you dealt with 21 Mercer? Those employees in there are mercenaries.

Billing Address wouldn't matter if it's for in store

I'm not sure what this means. The Draw is done using Nike accounts. A Nike account is supposed to have a billing address. Nike can localize the Draw in a couple ways: cut out any entries from Nike accounts that don't have billing addresses, require payment info to enter the Draw, and then do a $0 purchase authorization like SNS does to verify the billing address (if the entry has a billing address and gets pulled as a W). You could also implement a restocking penalty for those who don't pick up.

A0B03607-5E7A-4B7C-A635-F2815CC32C81.jpeg
Okay so now that I know I have these in hand... I HIT AT KITH!!!

With all this stupid stash stuff one the Nike app, they should just add gps to Nike draw where entries have to check in at stores to qualify

Took a 2 hour wait in line to get my AM90 off kith. There are A LOT of pairs compared to initial thought. Don’t pay resale until you strike out and people have pairs in hand.

More pics to come at home

779234AF-E77E-479C-8DAE-3EFF0AD800FE.jpeg
Damn 2 hours if you were all the way in the back? That's rough. It's brick.

Damn 2 hours if you were all the way in the back? That's rough. It's brick.

I got there at 8:30. Line was to the corner. Part of the problem was outside of the 2 OF releases, there were the 4 HU Boost pairs. Just a perfect storm. Tomorrow should be better, but next two weekends with the Yeezys... yikes

Took a 2 hour wait in line to get my AM90 off kith. There are A LOT of pairs compared to initial thought. Don’t pay resale until you strike out and people have pairs in hand.

More pics to come at home

779234AF-E77E-479C-8DAE-3EFF0AD800FE.jpeg
Nice pick up.
Was the wait strictly for the 90s, or were people on line for the 11s that dropped today too?

Nice pick up.
Was the wait strictly for the 90s, or were people on line for the 11s that dropped today too?

Not even the 11s, 4 different HU colorways and these 2 OF. There seemed to be a decent amount of pairs of all. I’d say for the OF, at least 300-400 pairs total between the two. Couldn’t gauge the HU line.

Back
Top Bottom