Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

TBH...I don’t know how to feel.
The surprise drop killed it for bots “somewhat” (Great Thing) but ****...I actually had work to do today so I couldn’t watch twitter like a fiend and I ignored the J23 app because it’s always late to the party.

j23 app sent me a notification 2mins after they dropped and I was able to cop.

I had to re-log in and switch my normal size 11.5 to my size 12 in Jordan 1s and I still hit.
After having to do all that I didnt even believe it was real, especially since only thing that happened was my card got charged.... Then I got confirmation on app.... followed by email confirmation

I really like these too.. more than the OG's because I have Chicago's. If I'm lucky I will cop..

Once resell drops.. because that's the way the crappy *** cookie crumbles these days.. :smh:

**** 1 of my order used on a different account was cancelled.

Rich people problems...

giphy.gif

First early days are sky high
Then they drop before going back up after awhile

He’s referring to get that instant remorse payout
Its not an instant remorse payout. Its 'taking avantage' of someone who already has their bid set and them not being aware of the sudden drop to know about the inevitable price dump at the moment the transaction is taking place. Its genius tbh

Esp since he sees first hand how seemingly easy these were to cop before he decides to sell at whatever current price.

Now what if... today was the day that nike release all there stock? So come actual release date.. its nothing but L... because they did not have as many as people believe there

cooked 3.

best.
day.
ever.

congrats to everyone who copped
Guy I trust with info is saying he’s hearing there will be quite a few pairs of these floating around with a much larger release comming.

Im telling yall, its that same dammndee jeter 11 situation. By the time he hit that 3rd pair in the vid I was starting to cringe at the obvious taking place and how oblivious he was to it. 2 videos later hes talking about how resale is retail and trying real hard to act like he needed all 3 and trying to convince himself that theyre going to climb 50 bucks in 2 years time.

Congrats guys, but beware

its cuz of the restock this morning altho i couldnt atc is rhe reason i had mypho d in my hand the whole time. so i ended up coppin these. makes up for missing out on the h2h

Back
Top Bottom