Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CE913772-17CE-4301-8A14-39C169A94F8F.png

May has been real good. Can rest without worry now.

Wow :nerd:

Hahaha good stuff man! I just hope my good fortune continues. This year has been rough kicks wise for me. Haven’t hit ish all year until this month, but I’m not complaining at all anymore. Haha

Hahahaha thank you!!!! That wasn’t even including my footsites pick up :nerd: I been hitting every release! Idk how :sick::smh::wow:

Dude I have no clue how I’ve been so lucky this month. I feel your pain straight up man...I was cold af before this month. Hella glad so many copped. How it should be. Enjoy them!
pretty much every release ive struck out on 2 diff accounts altho im on point at exactly 10am. but it feels good to finally win something. its a well deserved W.

bruh ive only gotten 2 reserves all year and its both for sneakers i didnt want. shadow 10s and bred 9s.

Honestly, the more you spend with Nike the more RSVP you get, they RSVP me something almost every week on Nike + :smh: some of the RSVP I have to past because I rather copped at Footsites to build my VIP account up & use rewards! :lol:

Just got the notification mine shipped. I was sweating this after hearing about them canceling orders. Hope things work out for y’all

Honestly, the more you spend with Nike the more RSVP you get, they RSVP me something almost every week on Nike + :smh: some of the RSVP I have to past because I rather copped at Footsites to build my VIP account up & use rewards! :lol:
jopefully since i got thru on the off whites theyll see im purchasing stuff and maybe hold me down on something in the future.

I got the alert from twitter clicked to see what it was then went straight to snkrs
I'm assuming most folks got it from J23app
Maybe i should get the app lol

I got it off their Twitter notification, I have a few sneaker pages with notifications on....Gets a lil annoying at times, but worth it more often than not. And mine shipped as well :smile:

I got it off their Twitter notification, I have a few sneaker pages with notifications on....Gets a lil annoying at times, but worth it more often than not. And mine shipped as well :smile:

It's more than just annoying, but it definitely paid off today! Every page I had notification on were tweeting rapidly, so went straight to SNKRS app. My pair shipped a few minutes ago!

I’m not calling or chatting with anyone
Just gonna let it play out
I don’t want anyone from Nike looking or checking anything lol
This. Chatting and they mistakenly hit the cancel button. Not today.
I did get a shipping confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom