Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got my pair in from Nike.com and the blue laces were already unwrapped and the printing on one lace is completely messed up. They missed so bad that the plastic aglet was half melted.
IMG_4089.JPG
IMG_4090.JPG

I got my pair in from Nike.com and the blue laces were already unwrapped and the printing on one lace is completely messed up. They missed so bad that the plastic aglet was half melted.
IMG_4089.JPG
IMG_4090.JPG

Damn. Get that promo code from Nike and hopefully a replacement. (Off Laces edition).

man, some of you guys are abusing the system. smh. watch them take away the courtesy and start offering to return the item to exhange for another item.
Do you really think Nike suffers from giving someone 10-20% off a purchase . Sales at most retailers happen non stop . Every week Macy’s has a one day sale to clear inventory . Using a code for 10-20% off lowers their profit on an item that cost maybe $40 to produce to what around 350% profit . :lol:

If you find the right person why not?

What’s value of those v2 now? I remember they were almost at $1k awhile back when hype was all time high for v2s
They are hovering around the $800+ price mark. I’ve just seen on stockx the lowest ask for the UNC is $855 for my size. Don’t really wanna add cash as there is a lot of heat dropping next month.

Just spoke to a very good friend of mine who owns a store in cleveland (begins with a X) said there is tons coming this week and Nike is floodIng the market.

Told myself I wouldn't pay the resell, ended up doing it because 2 of my other shoes that I been trying to get rid actually just sold. Knowing my luck I bet these do come back out and gets flooded, wouldn't be surprise. I know how the story will end for me lol smh....catch an L on SNKRS even though I was right on point with the alert, paid the resell which is the most I've ever done for 1 sneaker, and then now that I will have it I bet value drops and it gets flooded on a re-release soon. Yeah....I can see it now. It never fails with me!

Told myself I wouldn't pay the resell, ended up doing it because 2 of my other shoes that I been trying to get rid actually just sold. Knowing my luck I bet these do come back out and gets flooded, wouldn't be surprise. I know how the story will end for me lol smh....catch an L on SNKRS even though I was right on point with the alert, paid the resell which is the most I've ever done for 1 sneaker, and then now that I will have it I bet value drops and it gets flooded on a re-release soon. Yeah....I can see it now. It never fails with me!
Still a dope shoe either way. Congrats on the pickup

Just spoke to a very good friend of mine who owns a store in cleveland (begins with a X) said there is tons coming this week and Nike is floodIng the market.

I didn't even realize they were based in Cleveland

Is he saying that they are getting them at his store?

Looks like I will be hating myself pretty soon. >D:sick:

Interesting, i'm hearing the opposite outside of normal store numbers - no more SNKRS release. Take it with a grain of salt, hoping everybody here who wants a pair is able to get one.

Interesting, i'm hearing the opposite outside of normal store numbers - no more SNKRS release. Take it with a grain of salt, hoping everybody here who wants a pair is able to get one.
it will release again through snkrs. when have they offered exclusive access and surprise drop and not release it again on larger scale?

it’s usually the resellers spreading false rumors to help drive the market value up.

this is still limited but probably not as limited the chicago 1 ow. just look at the amount of people who ate on this release alone. that’s unprecedented for an off white release.

I see a few people that said their pairs came without laces.... I would take missing laces over a "missing"/canceled order right about now. I can't make this **** up smh. Contacted Nike over the weekend just for the representative to provide me scripted answers along with a lousy *** 15% coupon code.

Screenshot_20180525-110753.png
Screenshot_20180529-134600.png
Screenshot_20180529-133539.png
Screenshot_20180529-133606.png
Screenshot_20180529-133508.png
Screenshot_20180529-133518.png
Darryl from The Office voice: Now that's just cold.

it’s usually the resellers spreading false rumors to help drive the market value up.

this is still limited but probably not as limited the chicago 1 ow. just look at the amount of people who ate on this release alone. that’s unprecedented for an off white release.

I agree with you that they aren't as limited as the Chicagos, but you have to take in the method of the release when accounting for 'the amount of people who ate' compared to others. The nature of a random drop will always favor a human over a bot (this will probably change soon though if NIKE continues down this route in the future). A planned day / time release is infinitely times easier to prepare for.

With Nike it's usually that they decided to put your phone number somewhere in there where your name and address should've been.
Dealt with not being able to re-route because of that many times. I went into the My Choice preferences and added my name the way it appears on that particular shipping label to my UPS list of names so in the future I could have the option to have it held at an Access Point. Also, you can go in and set it up to have all your future packages get shipped straight to the access point of your choice. That way if the label is screwed up, it will automatically get re-routed without you having to do it every single time for each package.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom