Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wait...Did they change the amount of points needed for hs's to only 500pts? I just entered the 3hs for both unc/chi & ow5 & in my points history it says I only spent 1,500pts each. Lord I hope this is true & they stick to 500pts per hs. Atleast it'll be cut in half.
Screenshot_2020-02-12-08-39-04.png

Lol. If they changed 1hs to 500pts, I wonder if ppl who already entered got their points back. Anyone notice anything different with points in their flx dashboard history?

Lol. If they changed 1hs to 500pts, I wonder if ppl who already entered got their points back. Anyone notice anything different with points in their flx dashboard history?
unc/chi and ow5 were always only 500 pts per headstart. also only 4 allowed vs 11

it really is the wannabe chuck e cheese

Been on the phone with a FLX rep for 34 min trying to get my points back. Actual talk time with the rep 3 min. :angry:

unc/chi and ow5 were always only 500 pts per headstart. also only 4 allowed vs 11

it really is the wannabe chuck e cheese
Thanks. Lmao Chucky Cheese. You know what, it does remind me Chucky Cheese. Used to be salty when I was low on tokens, now its points I guess. Not gonna lie, that pizza was fire when I was a kid. I remember ShowBiz pizza was decent too

Been on the phone with a FLX rep for 34 min trying to get my points back. Actual talk time with the rep 3 min. :angry:
I’m confused about this new FLX, what are points and where are people using them? I’ve been doing SNKRS app for a while and have never seen any of this points things everyone is talking about

My points still in tact with 4/4. Yesterday or the day before I lost them all.

Everybody and they babysitter has full head starts

Hopefully a lot of us get picked

I'm ready to ride out on saturday and get some 5's and some garrets lol

what a snob

more like a douche wanna be snob, if he doesn't like that, then he can go have his shoes tailor made, nike has that, so it doesn't have to be expensive. There's always a chance of seeing someone wearing your Limited release shoes, even more now with all the fakes. I also like to wear stuff that's unique, but I like when I see someone else wearing it.

Surprised MJ didn't try to get his son into basketball. I mean Kobe's oldest girl wasn't into bball, but it was nice to see Gianna getting into the game. Bronny Jr and D-Wades son holding it down too.

Back
Top Bottom