Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

RIP

21BD48E5-B73D-4ACE-9711-3026ECEFA535.png

I'm praying these drop under $1k and end up in the $800ish range for awhile before going back up. I know 5s weren't as desired as the 4s but they dropped to low 700s before hitting 900 so if these can get to $800-900 I'm gonna sell either my 5s or White Presto and pay the diff. I'd def wear these and I haven't worn either of those yet.

Men's sizes in the 11ish range seem super high currently. Highest the 5s hit on release day was around $1000 and these already in my size are $1300

I'm praying these drop under $1k and end up in the $800ish range for awhile before going back up. I know 5s weren't as desired as the 4s but they dropped to low 700s before hitting 900 so if these can get to $800-900 I'm gonna sell either my 5s or White Presto and pay the diff. I'd def wear these and I haven't worn either of those yet.

Men's sizes in the 11ish range seem super high currently. Highest the 5s hit on release day was around $1000 and these already in my size are $1300
The 5s are so comfortable. Surprised you don't just rock those.

The 5s are so comfortable. Surprised you don't just rock those.

I'm starting to itch to wear them but I've always been a 4s guy so once the rumors came out about these I figured I'd Keep them DS. If resale doesn't drop on these 4s and I don't end up with the upcoming black pair releasing, I'm just gonna keep em and start wearing them.

no idea how some people are winning more than 1 off white in the past year. either they're extremely lucky, or they have multiple id's in the running. i have won 0 hyped/lottery sneakers in the past 3 years.

I have never hit anything on SNKRS whether it’s a draw or not smh. These new resale prices are just ridiculous too, the shoe is nearly impossible to get and resale prices starting well over 1k? Wtf is going on

I have never hit anything on SNKRS whether it’s a draw or not smh. These new resale prices are just ridiculous too, the shoe is nearly impossible to get and resale prices starting well over 1k? Wtf is going on

We live in a society...

Back
Top Bottom