Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike switched from UPS to Fed-Ex for our area a few months ago, and like 4 of my last 6 boxes have been crushed. That includes an Off-White 4. Grrrrr

I contacted Nike and they gave me a crappy 15% code that doesn’t work on anything good.

More Ls for these, of course. I hate to say it but I wanted them to resell so I could take that money and buy the black pair that continues to haunt me. Obviously these aren't going for the same price but it would've covered a good chunk of it. Never gonna win on any of these, though. Sigh.

L’s x 8 from FTL LA between me, my two brothers, and a couple friends.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Right??? At least the 20, sheesh. It’s not like they work on anything good anyway. StockX gave me a $40 code for my Michigan Dunks box being a little messed up, and it wasn’t even that bad.

L’s x 8 from FTL LA between me, my two brothers, and a couple friends.
That's where I caught it from, too. The rate things are going, I'm doubtful I'm even gonna be able to grab a pair of the mocha 1s on Saturday SMFH

More Ls for these, of course. I hate to say it but I wanted them to resell so I could take that money and buy the black pair that continues to haunt me. Obviously these aren't going for the same price but it would've covered a good chunk of it. Never gonna win on any of these, though. Sigh.
No, you never gonna win, rainking rainking :lol:

Focus on the “Tech Red” IV. :rofl:

That's where I caught it from, too. The rate things are going, I'm doubtful I'm even gonna be able to grab a pair of the mocha 1s on Saturday SMFH

My understanding is that FTL DTLA is rigged. I don’t choose that location any more unless I have to. It’s frustrating because before FLX, I actually did well there.

I don’t know what’s going to happen with Mochas since stores haven’t gotten pairs in yet. That’s why we got our points back. It’s possible everyone will automatically get an L. Who knows!

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Right??? At least the 20, sheesh. It’s not like they work on anything good anyway. StockX gave me a $40 code for my Michigan Dunks box being a little messed up, and it wasn’t even that bad.
Yes, at least 20, maybe even 30.

I would’ve taken pics of all the 4 boxes and gave them a piece of my mind. 😆 Seriously, no excuse for that.

I know, right? The more I saw pics of that shoe, the more there's something about it that looks great to me. I just like that color combo. And don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against 1s, I'm always just perplexed that they became the IT shoe.
Hope you’re able to cop, my man. 👍

It‘s a great colorway. 🔥

E0D55A5E-3A0A-4D97-B56B-E6821C0F8B1D.png
Concepts with another bless! (Boston)

Love this store. Only tier 0 raffle that’s actually run fairly lately I feel. Haven’t won at Bodega since they converted to online only raffles and since they ship their wins it isn’t limited to locals anymore. So concepts is my only hope aside from SNKRS these days haha.

Can’t wait to get these in hand though. I’ll admit I hated the original leaks and was disappointed with the black midsole over the all sail sample pair. But after seeing more in hand, high res, and on feet’s I’m really loving them now :wow:

Good luck to everyone who still needs tomorrow!

I wish we had stores in the Seattle area with the appropriate tier/status for in-store raffles like Concepts, UBIQ, etc. It seems like that’s one’s best chances at raffles.

I wish we had stores in the Seattle area with the appropriate tier/status for in-store raffles like Concepts, UBIQ, etc. It seems like that’s one’s best chances at raffles.
I second that. I’ve won more limited pairs from local tier 0 store raffles than on SNKRS, international raffles, FCFS online etc combined lol (I’m a manual user)

Back
Top Bottom