OFFCIAL MADDEN TOURNAMENT Vol. 2011 ROUND 3 UP NOW!!!!

Put me down for the Bears for now.

GT: JQPart1
FYI-I can only play really late at night so let me know if that's fine or not.

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

So Schaub is out for the year can i put him in the lineup or no?
if hes on the roster. you can sub him in.

Originally Posted by ReTroJs10

im in bro gosh gimme the chiefs x IVIaI2VeLuS x is the GT 

shut up $+@@. you almost didnt make the cut. but i will be needing your services to make the bracket when i set up who plays who
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RitchDad

can i have the eagles?.....my sn is air larry david

im going to keep you as a sub in case someone flakes.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]ATTENTION: [/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]if everyone is willing to put up like $5-$10 we can probably hook up the winner with a xbl sub., ms points maybe a t-shirt also (like a NT MADDEN TOURNAMENT WINNER) something to that effect.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]i think that will be [/color]
pimp.gif

im not trying to make money off of this so all money if agreed upon will be used for the winner.
everyone has to agree and money sent before start of the tournament. so can we all discuss this before friday?

im trying to put the bracket up friday. there will be a 2-4 day period of time to have all first rd games finished.
if someone posts in the thread and you do not show up you will be forfeiting your spot and will be replaced.

I have to substitute players on deck:  Vick The Quick and RitchDad
so if you do not reply or are a no show you will be replaced

Don't even waste time trying to collect money... i have a 3month subscription right in front of me that i'll give to the winner.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Don't even waste time trying to collect money... i have a 3month subscription right in front of me that i'll give to the winner.. 
pimp.gif

im saying i just wanna make it fair for everyone. i feel you though.

So when is this going to start? I can do the money thing but how will that work? Who we send it to? Ya'll wanna use the Arena?

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

So when is this going to start? I can do the money thing but how will that work? Who we send it to? Ya'll wanna use the Arena?

i was just gonna use my paypal... i just wanted everyone to agree before i put it out there
im going to go purchase the prizes...

i guess im gonna drop this prize stuff... winner gets the 3 month xbl sub from bee got game

is anyone good with ps? i need someone to make the bracket...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom