Offensive or Not? Peculiar MLK day celebration

Even Meth commented... you dun goofed OP. New SN asap. You should move too. Only way you can redeem yourself is a video of yourself using the 40's to knock some sense into these people. No other action will suffice. Now get to it.

Even Meth commented... you dun goofed OP. New SN asap. You should move too. Only way you can redeem yourself is a video of yourself using the 40's to knock some sense into these people. No other action will suffice. Now get to it.

Originally Posted by Method Man

All my roommates (all white) are celebrating MLK day by eating fried chicken, drinking forties, and smoking black & milds. I think it's kind of stupid, maybe even a little offensive.
Maybe?  Explain where the uncertainty comes in.

IM SAYIN!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

All my roommates (all white) are celebrating MLK day by eating fried chicken, drinking forties, and smoking black & milds. I think it's kind of stupid, maybe even a little offensive.
Maybe?  Explain where the uncertainty comes in.

IM SAYIN!
roll.gif

I definitely confronted them about it and it was dead silence in response, never mentioned i was gonna lay back so idk where anybody got that from. I posted to just see how other people felt about it

I definitely confronted them about it and it was dead silence in response, never mentioned i was gonna lay back so idk where anybody got that from. I posted to just see how other people felt about it

I celebrate that way. Drinkin 40s, eatin fried chicken, moon pies, and watermelon, and smoking bleezy's only rather than packin up my glass.

I celebrate that way. Drinkin 40s, eatin fried chicken, moon pies, and watermelon, and smoking bleezy's only rather than packin up my glass.

Originally Posted by Cz7

And this is what is wrong with our society now. 
Im not single-ling u out OP because this happens all the time. People are first to go to the internet for their problems these days instead of just dealing with things right then and there.

Originally Posted by Cz7

And this is what is wrong with our society now. 
Im not single-ling u out OP because this happens all the time. People are first to go to the internet for their problems these days instead of just dealing with things right then and there.

Back
Top Bottom