Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

I am *%**%@% DEVASTATED. I would have rather drafted Ricky Williams in '99 than lose Branden here.

%*$@ was falling in place like a dream. Herm is a little #+%##. I hope his dumb !+* gets fired in the middle of the season. Can't coach stupid mother@%!*+$.

Guess the trade was decent, hope we still get Mendenhall.

Question not concerning the draft... how much is JaMarcus Russell weighing in at these days?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I am *%**%@% DEVASTATED. I would have rather drafted Ricky Williams in '99 than lose Branden here.

%*$@ was falling in place like a dream. Herm is a little #+%##. I hope his dumb !+* gets fired in the middle of the season. Can't coach stupid mother
@%!*+$.

laugh.gif
. If it makes you feel any better, I despise the Chiefs as well.

Finally my Chiefs are making moves....Coach Edwards said he wanted to get about 5 or 6 starters in this years draft.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

%*$@ was falling in place like a dream. Herm is a little #+%##. I hope his dumb !+* gets fired in the middle of the season. Can't coach stupid mother @%!*+$.

So #$%%@$* true. Now we will probably #$%%@$* end up with goofy footed Jeff Otah who may end up being good but right now I dont give a !#!%.

LOLZZZZZZ goodbye eagle fans HAHAHAHA

G-MEN G-MEN G-MEN!!!!!!

now Philly can take kentwan balmer and continue the trend of taking average DT's in round 1.....
roll.gif

damn i did NOT want DRC to go there... i almost want to trade up to 21... get Jenkins... those 2 picks the Cowboys have are scaring me

Jenkins in GB would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom