Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Titans roster is filled with a bunch of late round picks they think can be good and you see how that has worked out.

EDIT:

and the colts draft another TE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Niners better take Brennan or Bess

Horrible draft for them so far imo

You shouldn't have an opinion then. They're sticking with Smith at QB. Their Wide Receivers aren't that bad, maybe pick one up in the 5th, who cancontribute.

But so far, their draft has been a solid, in the trenches type of draft. They had GLARING holes in their o-line so they addressed that.

Not sexy, but they made the right choices.

Yea they made the right choice with Oline but with Issac Bruce possibly leaving after next season,and Jason Hill unproven you need a backup QB or WR.
Even if they draft Josh Johnson I will be happy.

J. Finley is my dude next door's cousin...he wasnt even watching the draft, everybody had knocked on the door and told him he got picked up by GB...

NFL netowork>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ESPN and it ant even close, this guys are going at it but have a good convo and makingsense with it

Why did T. Choice have to end up in Dallas? I wanna see dude at least get a chance to shine...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Dre and gunna yall was hearing that? had me dying
laugh.gif
but they all had some good points

Yeah, Im watching it on the internet.

@*$! was funny, but yeah. It was both sides trying to prove their point with valid arguments.

pimp.gif

come on now no way Djack is up to 175 now he couldnt put on weight for 3 years and in months he put on 15 pounds?
grin.gif

come on now no way Djack is up to 175 now he couldnt put on weight for 3 years and in months he put on 15 pounds?
grin.gif

How you get 15? Didn't he weigh in at 169 at the combine?

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

grin.gif

How you get 15? Didn't he weigh in at 169 at the combine?

_ don't know basic math.....
laugh.gif

Am I the only Boys fan that likes the Choice pick?

I might have taken a flier on Ikegwuonu, but with that knee you just never know...

Frank Okam's big butt is still on the board.
laugh.gif
Dude goes from a fringe first rounder at the end of the season to hoping mid-way through the second dayhe hears his name called...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom