Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

I just read that Cleveland might play Lebron/Shaq a little bit for that game vs Atlanta on Wednesday night and that could allow Boston to sneak into the 3rd slot.

And a series vs. Miami doesn't scare me that much, but I am still unsure about KG's health. He was leg dragging a bit for the past 2 weeks, but that could just be fatigue.

Our defensive guy, Tom Thibodeau, is really good at defensive schemes that force a star player into a lot of tough shots. We really clamped down on Derrick Rose after game 1 last year, held Kobe and Lebron to a low % in the championship run, and the role players on Miami don't scare me. Haslem will outhustle Sheed, but that's where the advantages stop.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Bad way to end the year okc

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Well looks like OKC vs LA on Sunday...should be a great series. Hopefully KB is healthy, KD will probably get bodied by Ron Ron though.

@

And it's too bad. But then again, I got 5 tickets and the chance to go to the parade Friday and hoard more and see how much money I can make.

With the way LA is playing right now, OKC will have a GREAT chance to steal Game 1 @ Staples. I'm pretty positive all the games will be close, hopefully LA takes it in 6, but I won't be the least bit surprised if the series goes the distance simply because KD like KB is at that point where he can win games by himself. Should be fun to watch though.

Lakers/Thunder series. I preferred SAS/Lakers, but this is still must see TV.

But Jeff Green trying to guard Gasol
sick.gif

Maybe we will move Ibaka into the starting lineup. I don't even know if or when Krstic is supposed to be back

Maybe we will move Ibaka into the starting lineup. I don't even know if or when Krstic is supposed to be back
Looking at your defensive stats, Collison would make more sense if Krstic was still down. He has a fouling issue, though.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

nba_g_durant_576.jpg

pimp.gif
These dudes are going to average 18fta per game, watch
kobe  doesnt attack the rim anymore..i say he takes 7fta
That'd be the perfect background for people w/ landscape screens on their cells.

Anyway, I looked up their stats against each other this year and they both shot 38-82 FGs in 4 games
eek.gif

Kobe took about 9 free throws per game; Durant 6.

First round is going to be soooo good for the western conference. No sweeps will be seen, all games will probly go to atleast a game 6.
Okc vs LA will be amazing if Okc play to the fullest
squrs vs mavs/Denver will be straight
Blazers vs Denver/mavs will be good since all the reg. Season games have been quite entertaining
Utah vs suns will be The battle of the PG/PF duos. Nash/Amare against D Will/Boozer will get nastyyy

I cannot wait

ps, only series I was going to be interested in the east was Cavs/bobcats but that's not happening. Everything else doesn't interest me until Magic play Cavs

Wow Blazers with the win...
I just want to know how y'all are saying the LA vs OKC game will be played "sunday"?
The NBA has not release the schedules yet....Help me out here...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I just want to know how y'all are saying the LA vs OKC game will be played "sunday"?
nerd.gif

Didn't they say during the blazers vs lakers game playoffs start this Saturday?

That Blazers vs. Thunder game was great last night. My man Camby played great. Martell Webster's defense is a problem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

nerd.gif

Lakers 99% of the time play the Sunday afternoon game to start the playoffs. 

Back
Top Bottom