Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Clev need to chill w/ all that on the court acting crazy stuff....damn i wish it was the 90's....Charles Oakley would've close lined lebron

Mike, tell me you got the Bulls game on somewhere...

This dude Noah got on a Hanes v-neck under an orange blazer with purple lining/hood.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

YBD better find some pics of that classic.
laugh.gif

It's too hard to say I wish we didn't do it because we won a title, but now it looks like we'll having some down years.

If we never won that title, of course I would have wish we saved the players but now I can't really complain. It's mad us relevant again.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Clev need to chill w/ all that on the court acting crazy stuff....damn i wish it was the 90's....Charles Oakley would've close lined lebron

i've come to the realization that just won't ever happen anymore. if you closeline lebron you will get half a year suspension
frown.gif

makes me so angry. knock varejo on his !$$ so he won't just make lay ups all over you.

I'm about to get off the Gallinari band wagon. Bum.

Bill Walker looks like the more talented player since he's showed up.

If the Cavs consistently ran, they'd be scary good. You would think when you have the best open court player in the history of basketball, it might be a good idea to do it more frequently. But hey, I'm not Mike Brown.

Nah...he just knocked knees with Bibby. He was back like 10 minutes later. Just got up for a nasty dunk off a backdoor cut a minute ago...

I lost 6 NBA tickets, (OKC vs) Kings which is tomorrow, Nuggets, and Jazz. I have no idea where they are. I think I might have left them at my parents house and my grinch of a dad threw them away because he's mad I'm doing the CL meetup thing.

What's the record for flagrants in a season? A quick google search came up empty.

because...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Joe Alexander and Acie Law are on the court at the same time, for the same time.

My world = shattered.

...and Mario West just kinda $*$% on Alexander.
laugh.gif

It ain't thread-worthy, but it was nice.

Rashad McCants IS A %@*%$#% BUM

this *#!*# was at the LA fitness i go to playing pick up basketball
roll.gif
roll.gif

now when i got there him and his boys where on the sidelines like they had lost a game, mind you its a bunch of bums,jews and high school kids that ball at that gym. its McCants and like 4 of his boys who are like 6'4 and up

this bum gets on the court and missing lay ups left and right, 4 straight times down the court this bum called a foul. he crying cause these little ##*%+$ throwing double teams at him and hacking him. man the $%++ up you sorry %@*%$#% bum

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

because...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wasnt that nice, at all let alone for all of them to roll on the floor
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

because...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wasn't even a nice dunk... Cavs bench look like some fools.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom