Offical Capone-N-Noreaga War Report 2 Thread. Coming July 13th!

pimp.gif

Went to two best buys today, none of them had it. Ordered it off their site for $7.99 with free shipping

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i copped it.

solid

Same...
It starts off kind of weak but gets better in the middle...

The stretch of With Me to The Oath is something serious... (Even though that Nas verse is horrible)...

Wow, I'm SHOCKED at how good the album is. Finally, Melvin Flynt is DEAD!
I'm smh now, should have seen them at S.o.b's on tuesday.

This album is mediocre at best................. Tell the truth.
What happened to throwing material under the bus when it deserves it?
Let the hate commence, but this I SH is a poor excuse for the original (poor, poor, poor........... War Report is a classic).
War Report 2 is a marketing tool for average material.
It makes me sad, but calling new BS music "my best album Pt 2" is the new old head hustle. I'm not falling for it. Cuban Linx Pt 2 was type good & all, but.............

^ i've spun it three times since I bought the album and it's tough. Nice beats, nice features and CNN delivers. It's no War Report but it's still has a dope vibe to it. I'm happy with my $8

Originally Posted by iLLscan

This album is mediocre at best................. Tell the truth.
What happened to throwing material under the bus when it deserves it?
Let the hate commence, but this I SH is a poor excuse for the original (poor, poor, poor........... War Report is a classic).
War Report 2 is a marketing tool for average material.
It makes me sad, but calling new BS music "my best album Pt 2" is the new old head hustle. I'm not falling for it. Cuban Linx Pt 2 was type good & all, but.............

Usually I don't like your opinions for some reason, but you're dead on with this one.  I'm pissed I actually spent money on this album. 

This shouldn't be called War Report 2.  This joint is nowhere NEAR the album the first was.  If they would've just dropped a new album, I probably wouldn't be pissed.  But to make a sequel to a classic and then drop a so-so album?  WEAK. 

Rae did it right with OB4CL2.  This %!*$ is semi-garbage.  Only a handful of really dope tracks, IMO.  And maybe it's because I'm older and wiser, but Nore is awful lol. 

By far, this album exceded my expectations. Not as good as TWR of course but still love that sound of Nore and Capone spitting on the same track.

Im glad most of us real hip hop heads can all agree it was a decent album.

It kind of makes me sad though that I can hear them aging through the music
laugh.gif

frown.gif
.  I grew up listening to these cats...13 years old man, I had the TWR cassette tape.
smokin.gif

"Big loads of fishscale, guns from israel
dude name ishmail, told me that his %$%% sell"  

simple lines like this, just keep that NORE sound so familiar.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom