Offical Charlie Bartlett Post

2wfr9jr.jpg
Wealthy teenager Charlie Bartlett is failing miserably at fitting in at a new public high school run by the world-weary Principal Gardner. As he begins to better understand the social hierarchy, Charlie's honest charm and likability positions him as the resident "psychiatrist" dishing out advice, and the occasional prescription with his partner and fellow student, Murphy Bivens, to other students in need. Along the way, he decides to take some of his own advice, find romance, and learn to accept who he is, thus wielding a witty dark comedy about the angst-filled years before college.

Trailer
http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//title/tt0423977/trailers-screenplay-E32662-314

Looks pretty good to me. Im gonna see this tonight
grin.gif
. Ill throw areview up after im done watchin
b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif

^ That's because they're both cool, lighthearted kids that march to the beats of their own drums.

This movie seems like it tries too hard.

Wait this movie is barely coming out? I remember seeing commercials for it months ago and then the commercials stopped and now they're showing up again.
But yeah....Ferris>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this movie.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

^^word they both even have their hands behind their head the same way

thats because the choices of putting your hands behind your head are vast

ive watched it twice now. i really liked it. it defiantly isnt another ferris bueller. overall, a good comedy and good movie. ill defiantly see it again whenit hits theaters.

i'll probably watch it because its rated r. what the hell happened to rated r comedies?

Originally Posted by henz0

#@## was funny
laugh.gif

Workprint out
nerd.gif

b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif

i thought it was hailarious. when robert downing jr was drivin his boat in the pool drunk slouched in the chair i was
roll.gif

I'm confused.. ferris Bueller is about skipping school right? How is this movie like that? From the previews it seems very different imo.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I'm confused.. ferris Bueller is about skipping school right? How is this movie like that? From the previews it seems very different imo.

its vastly different. the only thing remotely in common is the movie poster

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

i'll probably watch it because its rated r. what the hell happened to rated r comedies?

They don't typically do well in the box office.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

They don't typically do well in the box office.
...and it wont help that it leaked two weeks before it releases in theaters

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

i liked it.

i think you should check it out yourselves.

real talk. its a pretty good. targets a wide audience, it could interest....people who have an interest for pills, , teen rebels, people who want to seeboobs, people who give advice or people looking for advice

...rolli whos the female
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom