Offical Finals week post Vol. you stole my study spot

Anyone else hate how crowded the library gets during finals week? my usual spot is taken and I'm
mad.gif

Carve your name in the chair.

That way, when the other kids say "It doesn't belong to you, I don't see your name on it," you can point to that spot.

But, really though, I wouldn't know. I never study for tests, and even if I did, I'm sure our school's library would be like a ghost town becauseall of the computers are hella slow.

It's funny actually, last year during finals week, both my roommates went to the library like everyone else on campus, so my apartment was perfectly quiet.

The library is nice because there's less distractions and usually quiet, but the few time I've gone with friends they just sit on their computer ortalk to me so I rather just study at home.

I know I'm staying in and working on my speech tonight, instead of having fun. But last night made up for tonight, so I'm fine with it. God I cant waitto get done with this term.
And since I go to a CC, I just stay home and study, or in the rare cases I do go to the library its always empty.

I'd rather study in my room....if I turn off the comp it can go pretty well, and especially if I feel the desperation.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'd rather study in my room....if I turn off the comp it can go pretty well, and especially if I feel the desperation.
That works except most math hw is done online and writing papers and stuff so facebook=procrastination

Yeah its OD packed. But my library is packed weekly though. A lot of book worms tryna get ahead, word to going to an Engineering School x Research Institute.

My library is 24 hours from Sunday to Friday. Normal hours on Saturday. I can't imagine going to a school where i can't get into the library at like3am.

On some real +!$@ though, studying in the library is for freshmen. Most upperclassmen study in empty lecture halls, their respective department buildings,conference rooms, etc. Library is too rowdy sometimes or OD packed.

Originally Posted by dro04yoo

Anybody else have 24 library hours during finals week?

We used to have 24 hour library hours all the time, but budget cuts forced it to regular times. But for midterms and finals it's 24 hours again.

damn thats probably why the public library was crowded too. i havent been in one in years but i went in the other day to get some reading for school done andevery outlet had a laptop plugged into it and every table was crowded.

I use to hate going to the library during finals and midterm

thank god I am done with school, never have to deal with that mess again

I'm gonna be up til 3 AM making study guides and studying for next week.
AHHHHHHH man.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Carve your name in the chair.

That way, when the other kids say "It doesn't belong to you, I don't see your name on it," you can point to that spot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Before, I just used to get to the library early. Now I got a few other spots I go to like a Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, or a friend's house.

Thank god our Library is open 24/7

Study at home during the day, head over there for the late night shift

this thread is stressing me out just thinking about crowded midterm week libraries, even though i just got done with midterm week

Back
Top Bottom