Offical: Lakers vs. Celtics 12/30 7:00PM PST Game On FSN West & NBATV

Can we please stop with the conspiracy theories? Please?

Y'all are my fellow fans, and that's not a good look for us.

#1- Good teams get calls. The Patriots get calls that the Dolphins don't get. The Red Sox get calls that the Royals don't get (although I haveconsistently said that the MLB refs are by FAR the most fair officials of the 4 major leagues). The Celtics get calls that the Heat don't get (anymore).That's just the way it is, and always will be. It's called a 'positive bias', and it's part of every person's thought process. TheCeltics are the team to beat this year, so FOR THE MOST PART, they're going to get a majority of the calls throughout the game.

#2- Stern having his hand in games right now, after the Tim Donoghey (sp?) ref scandal? That would basically be career suicide.

#3- The Celtics are awesome this year. We're nice, but they're definitely nicer. This is a gameI would expect us o be competitive in and have a CHANCEof winning, bt this isn't a game where I can look at and go, "Yep, I expect that o be a victory."

eek.gif
@The shorts.

Now that's how you do Hardwood Classic night!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

haha this is hilarious!! i wonder whose idea was it to wear them? those shorts is striaght fiyah!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see another team agree to REALLY retro itout!!! Ariza looks the best kneepads, socks and shorts! haha

my stream is lagging so much and my connection is at full strength...i dont get it =/...its liuke im watching a slideshow of pictures...someone elses likethis too or is it just me?

And why don't the celtics have on these shorts?

KG wasn't havin it?

Sternbot lives.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Can we please stop with the conspiracy theories? Please?

Y'all are my fellow fans, and that's not a good look for us.

#1- Good teams get calls. The Patriots get calls that the Dolphins don't get. The Red Sox get calls that the Royals don't get (although I have consistently said that the MLB refs are by FAR the most fair officials of the 4 major leagues). The Celtics get calls that the Heat don't get (anymore). That's just the way it is, and always will be. It's called a 'positive bias', and it's part of every person's thought process. The Celtics are the team to beat this year, so FOR THE MOST PART, they're going to get a majority of the calls throughout the game.

#2- Stern having his hand in games right now, after the Tim Donoghey (sp?) ref scandal? That would basically be career suicide.

#3- The Celtics are awesome this year. We're nice, but they're definitely nicer. This is a gameI would expect us o be competitive in and have a CHANCE of winning, bt this isn't a game where I can look at and go, "Yep, I expect that o be a victory."
you earn those "calls" and this current celtics squad havent earned SQUAT.

but the lakers arent losing because of the calls. they are losing because they cant stop ro put the damn ball in the hoop...

and the spurs are the team to beat this year not the celtics...

watching the game on fsn courtside, it makes me sick how horrible Kwame Brown is. it's crazy. he's trash.

I think the refs slurping this unproven celtics team caught the lakers off guard, especially on their home court. Either way Kobe is shooting terrible.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Lakers playing scared....and the calls are not gonna happen when they scared and don't attack the rim.

We are playing hella scared. Plus we can't hit easy lay ups and we are shooting 35%

Back
Top Bottom