Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

smh.gif
next

this %$##* fatton did not listen to sr...thats what happens when you dont mover your damn head....I @+#+!@% hope JMM beats pretty boy, so pac man is forced totake that 3rd fight.

eek.gif
roll.gif

GOTDAMNIT...I put the fight on mute right quick to type my feelings on the Bulls offseason lol, I turn back to the fight only to see Hatton on the ground likeKevin Everett....
smh.gif
grin.gif

MANNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
, what do the haters have to say now, Hatton aint $#%@ Floyd Sr. aint $#%@

Charles Barkley:

"Manny Pacquo just knocked the hell out of Ricky Hatton. Knocked his #$* out cold. Beat him like he stole something. Damn, I have nowhere to go now, letscontinue the show"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Well fellas,

I still feel that Marquez is the P4P champ. I've always liked Pac-man (since 03), but he's wrong for not pushing for a third fight with Marquez....

I went for Hatton in this fight, and I was wrong thinking he was going to beat Pacman....

Good job Pacquiao. Proved me wrong tonight, and reminded me why I started liking him in the first place (brutal beating he put on Barrera)....

Hatton, damn my man....Came out in the 2nd and fought like a man. I will always respect him for that. Time to hang them up though after that KO....Damn....

Just....

Damn....

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Charles Barkley: "Manny Pacquo just knocked the hell out of Ricky Hatton. Knocked his $+@ out cold. Damn, I have nowhere to go now, lets continue the show"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom