Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

"Manny is a monster. He is the best fighter ever. There is no surprise here."

Uh, did Freddie really say this? I understand the excitement after such a huge victory, but calm down a little with BEST ever talk
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Uh, did Freddie really say this? I understand the excitement after such a huge victory, but calm down a little with BEST ever talk
eyes.gif

When it's all said and done.............great chance he will be or damn near up there

Originally Posted by heat23

1stand15th wrote:

eyes.gif

When it's all said and done.............great chance he will be or damn near up there

are you serious?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

smh.gif
@ dudes in here bickering about their fan-hood. Just enjoy the moment, damn! Before we know it, Manny will be old and retired. Just enjoy the fight
pimp.gif

that's what I'm saying..Manny being a class act as always and putting out the quotables
laugh.gif
, yet dudes always want to question each other..I GUARANTEE you weren'tasking your lil' bro or sister, lolo or lola how long they been rockin' with manny during the fight...buncha half and halfs lol

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Noob question... but how do you add a sig?

click the navigation bottonon your top right hand side. Click edit sig

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

1stand15th wrote:

eyes.gif

are you serious?

Just my opinion. Not set in stone obviously just an opinion

Damn, noob with 1000 posts?
laugh.gif

But umm, look up next to your name. Click on Account. Then click on Edit Signatures. Then click on Add Signature. From there, you should be able to figureit out. If you can't, then I dunno what to tell you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

eyes.gif

Well if he beats Marquez (convincingly) or Mayweather, he can actually make a claim for being one of the best welterweights of all time. Ican't lie...

Best? No...Better than Hearns, Armstrong, Leonard, and Robinson? Ummm....(Not all of these fighters spent most of their careers at welter but still)

No...

He is welcome to add his name to the list though.

^I guess because he's fought him twice already? So, based on his statement, he has fought all challengers... just not necessarily each time.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Damn, noob with 1000 posts?
laugh.gif

But umm, look up next to your name. Click on Account. Then click on Edit Signatures. Then click on Add Signature. From there, you should be able to figure it out. If you can't, then I dunno what to tell you
laugh.gif

Yeah I know
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ myself.

Thanks for the help though!

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

^ And Because of Money.
I think
Why would money be an issue for a man like Pacman?

It was once out of character for him to care about who he is fighting or for how much. Why is it an issue now?

Damn, Hatton really looks like he's in a coffin and I cosign SneakerHeathen in regards to the money issue.

Well if he beats Marquez (convincingly) or Mayweather, he can actually make a claim for being one of the best welterweights of all time. I can't lie
get the hell outta here .

It was once out of character for him to care about who he is fighting or for how much. Why is it an issue now?
consider he nitpicked the purse for this fight when it was only 4% difference ...

Back
Top Bottom