Offical NBA Season OPENER GAME! Boston Celtics @ Miami Heat THREAD DISCUSSION! 8pm ET TNT .. Ray and

Barbosa DID play good against the heat with the pacers
the pacers coach just did not play him enough cause of his stupid lineups
Averaging 5 points against the Heat in the playoffs is good? And those 1 on 3 possessions he had when the pacers had the momentum.

Allen is like that kid in school that finds a new clique, but still wants to be loved by his old one. Lol, Ray it dnt work like that mane.

damn you can tell wade wanted to throw the ball at rondo
That B.A.N. wasn't gonna do ****.
Celtics do not take losing well.
Fine with me.
pimp.gif

cmon pabs lol.
Celtics look great but they are not touching MIA

How are they not touching MIA? They took MIA to 7 last season and got better in the offseason. Yeah the defense was missing today and Terry, Green were off but this team will be MIA's biggest problem come playoff time. You hate the celtics that much?

Good game.

If Miami can get this kind of production from Allen and on a consistent basis it's scary how much more dangerous they can be.

That's a big if though.

Barbosa.
pimp.gif

Almost singlehandedly brought the Celtics back.

Celtics are gonna be a problem.

Good game .. Great win .. Excellent scoring balance
Good game by Ray also Rondo is a ***** been chilling with KG
2 much

Ur gonna pick that quote to say that I hate the lakers?
I gave the Celts mad props throughout the thread.
The game only got close because Cabron James got da cramps fambs.
Pull your skirt up B.
The celts are good. they are better than last year. I just think that LBJ and crew are on another level.
Geez sensitive

Where did the Lakers come from? All you been doing is talkin smack about KG, Rondo, Boston in this thread. Bos always matches up well against MIA. When Boston gets healthy, they're gonna be a problem. Talkin about skirts and sensitive lol is it that serious?

Ur gonna pick that quote to say that I hate the lakers?
I gave the Celts mad props throughout the thread.
The game only got close because Cabron James got da cramps fambs.
Pull your skirt up B.
The celts are good. they are better than last year. I just think that LBJ and crew are on another level.
Geez sensitive
Bruh its funny you were just saying people throw that word around alot. haha just an observation

Back
Top Bottom