Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

my neon tb been at my crib since Wednesday
got to see em for the first time today
smokin.gif

(im away at school and had em shipped home)

Got My Pairs In Yesterday...... Sold An 11.5 To A Guy Locally For $200 So Ended Up With These For $60
pimp.gif
..... Thanks To ScavB For The Inspiration AndUpAndComing For The Knowledge
smokin.gif

in so cali, the hypermax are 60$...they are all black...they may be cheaper. I saw them last night at Marshalls.

^ glad you decided to cop.
pimp.gif

should have two more coming in. both being shipped to NTers.
wink.gif

nice pics Sole. told you you wont regret it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i wish i was able to cop around spring/summer time... gonna keep 1 pair and put it in the closet til next yr... other pair will be sold.

Big J. .I plan on doing the same. The Brightness will be on Ice till Spring Summer '10.. By then I'll have found something with some Neon Trim...

^ rock your pair should be in any day now.once it is youll be receiving a call lol

mine will alo be put away. till thinking about what i should do with my twin.keep? sell?

will def. be pickin up twin royals and one red pair
devil.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ rock your pair should be in any day now.once it is youll be receiving a call lol

mine will alo be put away. till thinking about what i should do with my twin.keep? sell?

will def. be pickin up twin royals and one red pair
devil.gif
Thanks Good Sir... I think I will offer up my size 11.5's to off-set those. I too will be getting a red pair to go with my Nats hat.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im glad i dont really have to worry about the royals selling out, it gives me time to save up.
i'm in the same boat brother.no need to hurry,no hurry at all.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Big J. .I plan on doing the same. The Brightness will be on Ice till Spring Summer '10.. By then I'll have found something with some Neon Trim...
yea man... im thinking imma go to spencers or a shop like that to see what kind of shirts they have.
gotta try on the sz 10 i got.. might be asking notoriousjoe for one of his 9.5s
smokin.gif

need a size 11...

ehh... i knew i should have browsed the regular nike
threads more often. Neglected this place.

Any sites with a full size run?

EL you cold man

still waiting for my sz 8.5 from niketown chicago...still not sure if they'll fit....come on chicago nike slow *!% shipping...

After Trying These On Does Anyone Else Think Sizing Down .5 Would Have Been An Option? After Slipping On One Of My Shoes I Feel Like Going Down To A 9.5 MightNot Have Been A Bad Idea To Achieve A Snugger Fit And Looser Lace Job.

yea....... its possible for me to do the same but i rather have the 10.5. I dont want it to be too snug.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

After Trying These On Does Anyone Else Think Sizing Down .5 Would Have Been An Option? After Slipping On One Of My Shoes I Feel Like Going Down To A 9.5 Might Not Have Been A Bad Idea To Achieve A Snugger Fit And Looser Lace Job.
dang sole... i went to a 10...... now u telling me i gotta hustle for a 9?

Back
Top Bottom