Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

got my blue tb's but looking for some neons at a reasonable price. been scouring the bay for a few days but there's a few pairs WAY above retail.
nerd.gif
sz. 8
nerd.gif

Here in Houston, I got a pair of the black/orange Hypermaxes for $60. I got the last pair in my size. I'm looking to get another pair to wear after thesequit.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Anybody got a pics of the Blue ones?
Some pics are on the first page, I don't think anyone actually have these though.

I might scoop a pair in the following weeks though.
devil.gif

these pics really don't do them justice, they are really nice in person.
maybe I'll pick up a good camera when i stop buying sneakers
grin.gif

aerui8.jpg
2n1wfpc.jpg

sb5y1e.jpg

wow so niketown chicago came through

i called and complained of course about the situation, and they were like yea, let us go see, and the guy comes back on the phone like, oh your shoes are here,we'll shpi them right now over night...

....pow heard the knock on the door and got the kicks today, sz 8.5 seems to be ok (i'm a 9), so i'm glad i got these for retail...now white laces????or just keep the neon?...hmmm

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

royal blue>TBs

CHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllll
lol....chill is right. The Blues are hella clean, but the TBs are out of this world.

Just ordered the Blues..can't wait for em to be delivered..I was gonna get the TB's but they're twice the price as the blues and IMO aren'tthat much better looking..

Back
Top Bottom