OFFICAL TEMPLATE REQUEST/TEMPLATES- TAG YOUR PHOTOS-5/11/08-

could u do these?:
17992101_l.jpg

Why even bother with the AF25 Low template when you can customize your own on NikeID?

Right Here
tongue.gif

ok jamergrady im not going to lie but your template quality sucks
but i cant do much better though but if someone would explain to
me how to make some templates i would make them.

^^here is legimlugero
24bkro6.jpg

and here is mines
2uiwtj4.jpg

now you tell me what is the different you don't know what you are talking about it doesn't matter how the blank template look it matter how it look incolor if you don't like it don't used it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and mrprince757 you a noob
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jamergrady: I appreciate the efforts, really I do, but if you are going to say your templates look as good as legimlugero's then you're just ignorant.The two guys that commented earlier are right, the quality on your templates is not really on par with, say, legimlugero and 1and12. Don't go bashing theiropinions just because they are dishing out truth; if you want to silence them (and me for that matter) get better at it.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

^^here is legimlugero
24bkro6.jpg

and here is mines
2uiwtj4.jpg

now you tell me what is the different you don't know what you are talking about it doesn't matter how the blank template look it matter how it look in color if you don't like it don't used it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't ever come at me like that boy. I've been here since 2005. Just a differrent name. Point blankly, your templates suck
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Puts jamergrady's name on ignore list*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^here is legimlugero
24bkro6.jpg

and here is mines
2uiwtj4.jpg

now you tell me what is the different you don't know what you are talking about it doesn't matter how the blank template look it matter how it look in color if you don't like it don't used it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alright so then why dont you tell me how to make templates and then i will show your %!! up.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

^^here is legimlugero
24bkro6.jpg

and here is mines
2uiwtj4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't ever come at me like that boy. I've been here since 2005. Just a differrent name. Point blankly, your templates suck
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man listen i dont care how many years you been on here it is just a number and i will come at any body head who come at my head and i only been at this forlike 2 week so get off my...... i dont see any body else making templates beside
1and12 and he makes them ever so often

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

^^here is legimlugero
24bkro6.jpg

and here is mines
2uiwtj4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alright so then why dont you tell me how to make templates and then i will show your %!! up.

i make mines different from 1and12 and legimlugero scratch it take me a min to get it done and you guys show no appreciation for my hard work saying myquality sucks can you do better than me legimlugero isn't here no more to make you guy template no more and i will try my hardest to do better
wink.gif

Hope you guys can understand what i wrote, anyway here goes..

My way is the hard way, i use Photoshop by the way
71730300km9.jpg

29102822og1.jpg

50710954aq1.jpg

84875206hh3.jpg

29339880mx9.jpg

92977918ql5.jpg

77864056lz9.jpg

Well that's it you trace 'em part by part, then stroke 'em, if any one has any questions just hit me up with a PM and i'll try to answer/helpyou in any way.

i make mines different from 1and12 and legimlugero scratch it take me a min to get it done and you guys show no appreciation for my hard work saying my quality sucks can you do better than me legimlugero isn't here no more to make you guy template no more and i will try my hardest to do better
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]jamergrady

Hey man, what program do you use?
I think people don't appreciate your work, because they aren't like the ones posted by the OG template makersin the OG template thread. I guess guys here are so used to those quality of templates that they don't bother to look at yours, but some of your templatesreally work, they do give us a vague image of the CW that someone wants, only not with a lot of detail.
Your early works weren't really into details but these last two were really good, if you have Photoshop i can helpyou out if you want to get better at it templating that is.

Oh are you and TheOtherAI one and the same?
[/color]

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

^^here is legimlugero
24bkro6.jpg

and here is mines
2uiwtj4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man listen i dont care how many years you been on here it is just a number and i will come at any body head who come at my head and i only been at this for like 2 week so get off my...... i dont see any body else making templates beside
1and12 and he makes them ever so often

I know how to make templates son. Fall back.

Originally Posted by 1and12

Hope you guys can understand what i wrote, anyway here goes..

My way is the hard way, i use Photoshop by the way
71730300km9.jpg

29102822og1.jpg

50710954aq1.jpg

84875206hh3.jpg

29339880mx9.jpg

92977918ql5.jpg

77864056lz9.jpg

Well that's it you trace 'em part by part, then stroke 'em, if any one has any questions just hit me up with a PM and i'll try to answer/help you in any way.

i make mines different from 1and12 and legimlugero scratch it take me a min to get it done and you guys show no appreciation for my hard work saying my quality sucks can you do better than me legimlugero isn't here no more to make you guy template no more and i will try my hardest to do better
wink.gif
jamergrady
i use photo filter and i trace the line of the photo and
Hey man, what program do you use?
I think people don't appreciate your work, because they aren't like the ones posted by the OG template makers in the OG template thread. I guess guys here are so used to those quality of templates that they don't bother to look at yours, but some of your templates really work, they do give us a vague image of the CW that someone wants, only not with a lot of detail.
Your early works weren't really into details but these last two were really good, if you have Photoshop i can help you out if you want to get better at it templating that is.

Oh are you and TheOtherAI one and the same?

^^ i use photofilter and i trace the line of the photo that i am using thank you for looking out for me i appreciate that alot i dont have ps and i dont knowhow to get it i would love for you to help me out to get better at it
and me and TheOtherAI are two different people i have one avatar and one avatar only and thank for the advice i really appreciate it

does anybody want the Flips?? ok everybody thats makin templates by tracing, when i make a template i look at the pic and study it for a bit, then i startfrom scratch and make it as good as i can with Paint.Net and Photoshop 7.0 ... so far there's no good lookin angles on the Air Yeezy's but can anybodymake a template of them before the end of the week? i cant post mine up yet but i will as soon as i possibly can, yea anyway i wanna see if anybody can make anaccurate template for Mr. West and see how good it is, either way im gonna post mine up whenever i get a chance to- aight im out
05f150e65958fa99e7c041190a2c1afa62f19a6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom