Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

smokin.gif
On Wednesday Sneakers News reported concrete release information regarding the upcoming Air Jordan IX (9) Citrus. Our Jordan-head reader response was widely positive (i.e. “I’m lovin’ it like a fat kid at McDonalds

They do look pretty clean, but I think I'm gona pass, I'm just waiting for the powder blues

I like them but I'm going to pass to save money for the OG CW IX's that come out. thanks for the pics/info.

these are coming out 8 years too late. had they come out during the qrich/dmiles days in LA they would have been instant sell outs.

Im glad JB is droppin some IX's this year, i plan on gettin the 2x Powder Blues and im wait for the Charcoal colorway

we were well aware of this release and all of those pics have been posted on here but great work im looking forward to these

Wow dudes really not feelin this? Fire +!* summer shot especially at night when the right light hits it... deffinite cop for me one release im actually anticipatin

Not a huge fan of IXs, but I really like these. I'll have to get me a black and orange TN shirt to go with these.

I can't believe dudes passin these wit ease, im feelin these actually one of the only releases im anticipatin

Back
Top Bottom