OFFICER KILLED BLACK MAN IN WALMART IN SAN LEANDRO

Famb was trippin.

Police didn't have to shoot him though but you know the rules.

Famb was trippin.

Police didn't have to shoot him though but you know the rules.
He was
but im still feeling some type of way
why not tase hime again
all those cops out with tazers
then still handcuffing him
while he laid out bleeding
talking bout stop resisting
when dude aint even responsive
he was just dead weight

dude got shot and is resisting arrest cops ain’t have to shoot him though but ain’t putting the bat down just a bad move . If dude ain’t have no mental problems def his fault . Lmao at the end when they say despite life saving efforts he died at the hospital crazy the way they treat suspects after they shoot them feels like always they just leave them to die out on the floor

dude got shot and is resisting arrest cops ain’t have to shoot him though but ain’t putting the bat down just a bad move . If dude ain’t have no mental problems def his fault . Lmao at the end when they say despite life saving efforts he died at the hospital crazy the way they treat suspects after they shoot them feels like always they just leave them to die out on the floor
i aint hear no officer radio for an ambulance
again
all them cops
they didnt even try another taze
just went straight to the most lethal and extreme
aint no way im chaulking this up to well
he aint put the bat down

He was
but im still feeling some type of way
why not tase hime again
all those cops out with tazers
then still handcuffing him
while he laid out bleeding
talking bout stop resisting
when dude aint even responsive
he was just dead weight

We all know the rules bruh.

Until we change them, I can't really see him not being shot.

We have to walk different out here.

That's a damn shame, I used live in the San Lorenzo/Hayward border on 163rd. Had all sorts of problems with the police out there in middle-school.

SAN LEANDRO, Calif. - San Leandro police released body-cam footage Wednesday of a deadly shooting by police that killed a man armed with a baseball bat inside a Walmart store.
A 911 call from Walmart security brought police to the store on Hesperian Boulevard on Saturday afternoon. Cell-phone video captured the initial scene.

"He has a bat with him. He has it in the air, um, threatening to hit an associate with it," a store security official told a dispatcher during the call.

Police body-cam video shows Steven Taylor, 33, armed with the bat. A family attorney said Taylor was schizophrenic and bipolar.

@henrykleeKTVU
· Apr 20, 2020
Replying to @henrykleeKTVU
Attorney @MeritLaw & @APTPaction speak out after Steven Taylor, while holding a bat, is shot & killed by @SanLeandroPD at @Walmart on Hesperian. Family says he was mentally ill. Top cop @jtudorslpd says incident “impacted all of us, and nobody wanted this.”

The first officer to arrive asked Taylor to drop the bat and came close to removing it.

"Mr. Taylor was ordered multiple times to put down the weapon, but he did not comply," said San Leandro Police Chief Jeff Tudor.

Taylor suddenly pulled the bat away.

"Drop the bat, man!" the officer told Taylor.

New cell phone video shows the officer tasing Taylor, but police say he fought through it.

"When an officer deployed a taser, it was ineffective, and Mr. Taylor continued to approach the officer while wielding the baseball bat," Tudor said.

The officer tased Taylor a second time and also fired his gun, shooting Taylor once in the chest.

"Shots fired! Shots fired," the officer radioed in to dispatch.

A second officer arrived at this point and also tased Taylor.

Taylor dropped the bat after being shot.

He was tased again and dropped to the ground.

Vance Piggott, an attorney for the officers told KTVU that lethal force was used because the Taser deployment didn't stop Taylor.

In a statement, Paggott said, "Taylor slightly but continued to fight through this second cycle and advance toward the officer with the bat still in a position to strike the officer."

The attorney said "both officers were justified in their actions."

The names of the officers weren't released Wednesday. The department said it was withholding them because threats had been made against the officers.

The Alameda County district attorney's office will determine whether the officers' actions were justified.

If dude was high or had mental issues what rules could he follow here? We just gon accept murder for those folks or should the other side be logical one and adjust?

Accept or not, them is the rules.

You act up and black?

What you think gonna happen?

I'm not justifying the actions, I just know the conclusions.

Sad ****.

Know the exact Walmart and been there numerous times. Wasn’t even Walmart security but actual cops. Like how much commotion you gotta throw out when normal LP bring in the blues??? No one deserved that. But like said already this ain’t the world we live in. :smh:

Accept or not, them is the rules.

You act up and black?

What you think gonna happen?

I'm not justifying the actions, I just know the conclusions.

Sad ****.
so what do u do???
say oh well thats the rules
and move on???
when do YOU get tired of the bs
what if that was ur son
what would u feel or do

Damn. Messed up situation all around, tbh. Buddy was either zooted, wanted to die or had mental issues—I refuse to believe that anyone in their right mind would continue to hold onto a bat after being tased AND having a gun pointed at them.

I feel like that escalated mad quickly though. Maybe the officer didn’t have to walk right up to dude immediately, creating even more tension in an already tense moment. You’re not gonna de-escalate a situation with an almost immediate physical show of force. Then again, if the cop didn’t do that and buddy swung on some random person, the cop would get put thru the wringer for not acting quick enough.

Tough call for the officer though. He DID go through the continuum of force, so it isn’t like he immediately went to lethal force. Still though it seems like there’s way less tolerance for anything when a brotha is at the end of that gun. We’ve all seen the videos of officers chasing and wrestling with white dudes trying to arrest them, knowing damn well if that was us we’d be dead already.

And yeah, that second tasing was uncalled for. Damn. :smh:

Like how much commotion you gotta throw out when normal LP bring in the blues???
not much
they call the cops for everything at walmart
u steal
lp calling the cops to take u to jail
only time they wont
is if they think they could take u in a straight up 1 on 1
so dont make it seem like u gotta od go off
for lp to call the cops

so what do u do???
say oh well thats the rules
and move on???
when do YOU get tired of the bs