Official: 01-11-09 Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:30PM PST Vol. I hate Radman

do we even know how to play D anymore???
mad.gif
heat had so many opportunitiesSMFH a win is a win i guess though
tired.gif
rockets next

Good win, but the Lakers certainly didn't make it easy for themselves.
And why in the world is Radmanovic on defense with 4 seconds left? He literally had his head turned while his man scores a three.

Any other point in the game and they would have called a foul on Fisher...that definitely was a foul...it's up to you whether you believe a foul likethat...which was blatant...gets called at that stage of the game. But he definitely hit him on the hand just as he released his shot.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Any other point in the game and they would have called a foul on Fisher...that definitely was a foul...it's up to you whether you believe a foul like that...which was blatant...gets called at that stage of the game. But he definitely hit him on the hand just as he released his shot.

Yup

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Why was Vlad out there instead of Ariza? I know Trevor can't hit FTs but still.
eyes.gif
Vlad was actually hoopin tonight, his shot was on and everything, he even had a block. He just picked almost the worst time to convert back to hisnormal self.

That was a foul.

Oh well.

30-6
pimp.gif

We play down to our competition way too much though
smh.gif

Win is a win. Gotta bring out more energy the ENTIRE GAME we got a tough stretch with the Rockets, Spurs, Magic, and Cavs as our next 4 games. Nice to seeBynum playing better, I just think he needs to be out on the floor more than he has been earlier in the season.

i didnt get to watch the game.. cuz i was at work... but i read that beasley beasted in the 4th..... he needs to be a starter so can get points on the boardearly in teh game instead of playing catch up...

Hopefully, we get Lamar back soon especially with that brutal 4 game stretch coming up.

I mean it sucks that we can't close out teams properly but we still keep winning...so that's a positive at least. It's hard to keep playing like wedid against the celtics for 82 games. If we do that, we'd be worn out by the playoffs.

Next 4 games are against elite teams...I bet this team plays with playoff emotion specially that one against the cavs
laugh.gif

Mike needs to start over UD. That's my dawg and all, and I understand that he's the steady and dependable presence(starter the last 4 years). But Miamiis just far more potent with Wade and Beasley on the court. Common sense really.

yeah i like beas, hes just straight offense
laugh.gif

if chalmers wasnt in foul trouble, i think the heat could have taken this game.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Mike needs to start over UD. That's my dawg and all, and I understand that he's the steady and dependable presence(starter the last 4 years). But Miami is just far more potent with Wade and Beasley on the court. Common sense really.
UD didnt do that bad as a center in the begining of the season.... i like UD dude does a lot of the dirty work that gets over looked.... his midrange shot is good and he can rebound...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Mike needs to start over UD. That's my dawg and all, and I understand that he's the steady and dependable presence(starter the last 4 years). But Miami is just far more potent with Wade and Beasley on the court. Common sense really.
UD didnt do that bad as a center in the begining of the season.... i like UD dude does a lot of the dirty work that gets over looked.... his mid range shot is good and he can rebound...
It definitely getting to the point where Mike needs to start again. Dude is starting to get it and we need his offense, especially if other teamsare gonna double up on Wade.

Back
Top Bottom