Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Quote:
Does anyone know if the Foot Action in PG Plaza is going to get these?

unlikey :lol:
laugh.gif
...just go to Shoe City or DTLR
[/center]

so wuts the truth? are these gonna be limited or wut?
anyone can help me clear this up?
is canada T.O. gonna get them?

or where can i get them early? websites?

thanks for the help in advance.

Are these more limited then Melos? If so I'm passing. They're going to be impossible to get.

[/b]​

hey darren1967 I'm in the Dotte (well, actually Piper) but still no word on the Kansas City Love?-------anyone

anyone kno any urban accounts that will be getting these in the south florida 561 area?
"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed"-- Michael Jordan

^^ I wouldn't pay for the Altitudes you won... The seller has no feedback as a Shoe seller, not to mention he has a full run of 13's with general pictures.

the 26th PiggiePR :smokin
smokin.gif

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY (banned),Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, Luckyiam619

he said 30 pairs
South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY (banned),Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, Luckyiam619

Did someone seriously say sports authority is getting them?? Can anyone gives us any info on that. Lol, they havent gotten nice kicks in years.
Any Jordans size 13-14? Get at me.

E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: AliDimeDropper

nooooooooo.....i just went to footaction in northridge, and the guy said they are only available on march 1st, he will b getting them on monday night and selling them on tuesday at 9 or 10 >:
mad.gif
guess i will have to wait in a looooong line for them at ntla on saturday ....o well it will b fun :D
happy.gif

Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

Hey dwizard23, I'm in KC, I can tell you where they're gonna be for sure. Don't mind the post count either. Get at me if you need to know cuz I'll probably see you there.

rocaweardude, or anyone, what time is NTLA going to open on Saturday? midnight or 8am? If they open at midnight, i am going to have to call off work to get these and be waiting super early. I am going to call tommorrow to see what time they are opening to be sure. Thanks.

i think that they are going to open up at 8 am........on saturday, i was wishing for midnight so i dont have to wake up early .....call to make sure
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

Back
Top Bottom