6. Yaopinoy206
7. krazyl3gz
8. Shoenewb206
9. Seattle206
10. B1LLY HOYLE
11. Money Making A + friends
12. dUnit469

"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

We just got our 60 pairs today, one thing that is wierd, 2 of our boxes came in the older Jordan boxes, not the 20 Anninversay boxes, they look fake imo(the Boxes not the shoes)

....I worked at nike town but wasn't down for sellin soles....Visionaries

hit me up!!! [email protected]

Quote:
We just got our 60 pairs today, one thing that is wierd, 2 of our boxes came in the older Jordan boxes, not the 20 Anninversay boxes, they look fake imo(the Boxes not the shoes

What store is that?

Yea i want to get them so badly but i live far away from P.g plaza the clse to me is cit place but i don't if they ar e really going to get them. Also it's going to be packed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So what time will u be going if it doesn't rain? I just want to see whos going and at what times so i could see what the best time to go would be?

Quote:
who is going to FA @ Northridge ? what time should i get there ?
Im probably gonna get there like 6:30 to 7 but it depends when everyone else is going, we should have a mini nt valley summit :tongue:
tongue.gif

San Fernando Valley Stand Up!

when are you going to the fa a northridge, the 26th or 1st....imma b there like at 8 on the 26th and my aunt will b there early on the 1st
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

Hey im going to make the trip down to sawgrass mill mall, im from tampa and no place is getting these. What time should i get there you think? And is there a service entrance that i can use to get in there early? If anyother people have info about these kicks in Florida please hit me up. THanks

1. l Rice Rocket l
2. airjodan206
3. Andy206
4. Supremedunks(stay off my size 10.5)
5. ThaSZ
6. Yaopinoy206
7. krazyl3gz
8. Shoenewb206
9. Seattle206
10. B1LLY HOYLE
11. Money Making A + friends
12. dUnit469
13. me
14. mom
15. dad
16. little sister
17. grandma
18.nephew
19. brother in law

Yea PG Plaza is where everyone's going...I won't be surprised if i hear about someone's shoes getting stolen...If i do decide to go there i won't be there that early b/c i got work that morning & im cool with the some employees at DTLR and the Asst. Manager and Manager...so they might be able to hold me a pair...but if i dont go there i know of another place to go and they said they will be getting them... :evil:
devil.gif

Oh yea and the mom and pop stores I talked to said they are not getting them...so im thinking that either no mom and pop stores are getting them in the area or just the m&p stores i visited aren't getting them because they aren't widely known stores in the area

Quote:
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees

[email protected]
AIM : BallaMentality

Damn, I was thinking of going to NTLA to camp out, I hope it doesnt rain. Last year for the Melo II's i got there @ 11:20pm the day before and i was #30, by morning when they handed out the wristbands i was #50 lol.

Quote:
and hes serious too he is bringing his whole family
:D
happy.gif

We all got that day off. See you guys there. I don't really have any nikes, but i'm trying to start my collection up with the new XIII's. Is it going to rain, because my parents have this big tent thing that covers 10X10 ft. thanks.

FOOTACTION Plaza Bonita Mall San Diego will be getting them sat. Told one of the the workers that me and my boy was gonna be there early sat to cop, but we were able to cop today someplace else so thats 2 less in line at Plaza on Saturday
Allow me to re-introduce myself
My name is ***, OH, H-to-the-O-E

yeah.. i know, but you'll get it if you know my screen name

So, NTLA is having a Midnight release? Thanks in advance and sorry if this was posted already, as I couldn't find this info.

Quote:
I don't really have any nikes, but i'm trying to start my collection up with the new XIII's.
Pick a GR shoe.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Don't get 8 pairs of em and screw some real heads who are tryin to get their pairs. First rule of Sneaker Ethics.

>D
grin.gif

s55​

Where in New Jersey is gettin them? Someone let me know im willing to trade my ds Rayguns home size 12 for them

im soo glad i live in a good sized city w/ lots a shoes stores, no fightin at niketown w/ other kids.
142 pairs since 1996.....

1-altitudes XIII
2-grey toes XIII
3-carolina XIII

Back
Top Bottom