talked to my girl at Nike today
Chitown
NY
Seattle
LA
San Fran
Las Vegas
Denver

Are the ONLY Niketowns gettin the Altitudes. And it looks like NO STORES IN ATLANTA!!!

I already asked my contacts at Niketown, Finishline, Champs and they did confirm this last week. (Atlanta Heads)

Looks like its time for a 1 day vacation in one of the cities above. Unbelieveable!!!!

84499023.jpg
84432673.jpg

I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"

Actually those pants are genuine elephant skin they come with a jacket (not worn that day) and it retailed over 600.00. Refer to what did ya wear for feb post for a better look.... 200+jordans deep
NM here ya go
84499002.jpg

I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"

Just letting yall know Niketown Las Vegas will be getting the Altitudes....but only a few of them. Very limited!!! Apparel included. No kids sizes!!! Midnight launch is possible but I doubt it. Call the store for more info... :pimp:
pimp.gif

i went to shiehk today and asked, i dont know which stores r, but the company is def selling em, and i got my pair on lock today :tongue:
tongue.gif

Are the ONLY Niketowns gettin the Altitudes. And it looks like NO STORES IN ATLANTA!!!

Who ever told you that gave you the wrong information because my partner that works at Walter's downtown ATL said they are getting them and I called all the Footactions in the ATL today and the only one that knew that they was getting them is Greenbriar Mall and the other ones didn't know yet and told me to call back the week they come out, but the A-town is getting them!!!!!!!!!!

I called footaction in newport mall in Jersey City and they said they are getting about thirty something pairs.

****ATTENTION ALL NC NTers****
I just got off the phone with my boy at the FA in Charlotte (Eastland Mall). He said the official release date is the 26th for the Niketown stores, but the select FA's that recieve them will be selling them March 1st. He also said that there would be other stores in the mall that recieve them as well but he's not sure which ones.

But it is confirmed that the FA in Charlotte will be getting the altitudes.
fresh 2 death

Oklahoma got em
"If you aint gettin paper what you up in the game for?"-Chamillionaire (KOOPA)

For everyone who called a FA and they said that they WOULD be getting them...

They don't know yet...it has yet to be determined

JM

I worked today and we received a memo that the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE is March 1. They firmly stated "DO NOT SELL BEFORE MARCH 1", lol.

This is for FootAction by the way!

Peace
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Well ATL heads, I scrolled up and down throughout the posts, but supposedly Niketown Atlanta will have these(how many who knows), and then Footaction @ Shannon Mall will have these for sure, not to sure about Cumberland Mall or Greenbriar either, cause they are pure acting dumb.......when it comes to these shoes. I really hate when people work at these shoes stores and don't know jack.

Quote:
Well ATL heads, I scrolled up and down throughout the posts, but supposedly Niketown Atlanta will have these(how many who knows), and then Footaction @ Shannon Mall will have these for sure, not to sure about Cumberland Mall or Greenbriar either, cause they are pure acting dumb.......when it comes to these shoes. I really hate when people work at these shoes stores and don't know jack.

You obviously missed my post...SO:

There is NO Footaction in the world that knows whether or not they are getting them...some probably have a good hunch or are 99% sure they are getting them (FA's in NYC for example)...but, the specific stores have YET to be determined...

So, you can hate them all they want, but just know they aren't "acting" dumb...in fact, whomever @ Shannon Mall told you they were "for sure" receiving them is straight up lying...

JM

Quote:
sac heads u got a spot to buy em>
I called my boy at Shiekh and he said they weren't getting em and that Getta Clue might get 12 pairs.

GOOD LUCK.

3 NTers and myself will be driving to Seattle and arriving plenty early.

Ivar's = :evil:
devil.gif

[/center]

NY heads. I was at Jamaica Ave today and I must have walked into 7 spots that said they would be getting them. Prices ranging from $150-190, not bad. I know there will be just as many spots on Fulton St. in BK, and the same with Fordam Rd. in the BX. There limited to Urban Accounts, but almost every spot around here is urban. I don't think they will even sell out right away in Nike Town. Check your local mom & pops and you'll see there not going to be that hard to get.

That being said, I'm going to be out of the city the weekend of the 26th. Can someone hook me up with a 10.5 for retail??? PM me if you can help me out.

Quote:
Do you work for Footaction cause your information needs to validated. I called atleast three footactions and they all stated the release date will be the March 1st and they will get the shoe.

Seriously?

Fine, don't believe me...believe them...DON'T show up on Feb 26th, show up on March 1st and see if you can still get a pair... :wink:
wink.gif

JM

Quote:
I'm not saying that ur wrong. I just want to know what is your source cause the guy at footaction informed me that everyone thinks its the 26th of feb, but the actual date Footaction will be releasing the shoe will be the 1st of March. I heard that from three different stores nt just one.

Last time...take or leave it...the date that FA was given intially was the "appx" release date...(3.1.2005)

Now, TODAY, the official release date has been set for the FA release and it will be 2.26.2005 just like everyone else...

JM

Im pretty sure jmadidas is right because i just got off the phone with my contact at Footaction and he told me they changed it to the 26th.
fresh 2 death

Quote:
Anybody know anywhere in Boston/New England area gettin these, i know of zero places(NTBoston & Tannery) and time is tickin...

im in boston and i'll be gettin em....holla @ me...you can save on shipping :b
tongue.gif

j/k im waiting for word on NT...they are not sure yet and tannery should be getting them-
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

NTBoston definately aint getting them and found out tannery aint gettin them either... something like you have to sell mj clothing as well to have them ...sumthin stupid so i needa find a spot to cop'em
* BeanTown Stand Up! *

What exactly Makes something an "Urban Account" ???

Also, what are the NC spots getting them in, All ive heard is Rocky Mount, I stay in W-S so let me know. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom