Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

sac heads msg me on aim about gc cuz im gettin there at 4 o clock and i dont wanna get JUMPED...is there gonna be secruity and is the mall gonna be open>?aim=m0stwant3dvi3t

^^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

u think thats funny ahah NO <> i am bein secured dude u hella stupid if u wanna get jumpd..im buyin 2 pairs so i have to be careful as @#%$..EVERYONE WANTS TO BE SAFE AND I WANT TO BE HELLA SAFE

Does anyone have the information on the pieces in the apparel line saved and, if so, would you mind reposting it? Someone posted it up here a couple of weeks ago and I didn't copy it down. I remember there was a polo, some jeans, and at least six tees (two colors of three styles if I remember correctly). We saw the jeans (Black Cat I think they're called) on an ebay auction and a NTer has two of the tees and the polo up for sell in the B/S section. Does anyone have a list of the complete apparel line though?

Thanks.

^^^^ what time are they opening?? how much?? and you have any idea how many pairs they got?

Good Lookin on the info.

ThaSZ- Steven you gonna wait with us on the 25th?

I'm not sure if we are gonna be there at 10am, cause thats a LONG wait. We might get there a little later.

This is Rob.

foot action in Cerritos isnt getting them, the only footaction in socal getting them I was told are Carson and Northridge, just what I was told by the Manager today.

u think thats funny ahah NO i am bein secured dude u hella stupid if u wanna get jumpd..im buyin 2 pairs so i have to be careful as @#%$..EVERYONE WANTS TO BE SAFE AND I WANT TO BE HELLA SAFE

You hella stupid if I'ma get jumped. I'm buying 14 pairs.....and I'm getting them from N.Y.C. :lol:
laugh.gif

Lazyjays-If your gonna "Hella" worry about getting "Hella" jumped.Stay the "hella" home.You should pay "Hella" more money and not have to wait on a "Hella" line.Or better yet don't wear "Hella" jordans.Who uses such a stupid word as "Hella" in the first place.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

go to cali 99% of the people say hella and thats a fact..its a cali word..only reason im worried is im gonna at 1 am with no protection and please dont use hella u make the word sound .... and plus u dont kno how to use it..

Lazyjays-Good for you niketown is not in "Hella" compton.Because from the way you "Hella" worry You would get "Hella" jumped.Be "hella" careful and bring a"Hella" bat.By the "hella" way I used to live in "Hella" L.a. What a corny word :rofl:
roll.gif

A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

Quote:
foot action in Cerritos isnt getting them, the only footaction in socal getting them I was told are Carson and Northridge, just what I was told by the Manager today.

yes that is legit information^.

Quote:

Will they be selling on the 26th or the 1st?

Back
Top Bottom