Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

what a crazy day.. |I
tired.gif

do not fear death, but the unlived life.

86975873.jpg

i agree also that the pic is tight.

however, if it was only for the other reason.
For Sale: Sz 14 Ds/ away rayguns!!!

damn nice san diego stories wish i cud be der!! i was workin today so my homie picked me up a pair at sheik! that makes 2 for mee!! got my other on wed. from my connect! hahahaha them downtown bums is crazzzyyy!!! hahahahah

did anyone is BOSTON get these? i know that foot action downtown had around 30 people outside waiting for 25 pairs... ouch.... and i heard manhattan only had 6 pairs for the whole store. out of control.

sorry you didnt get yo pair tony shoeprano but i feel you about you wanting to leave the shoe game. but just keep looking there should be some out there on the 1st.

sup gethyphee!!!!! i was the second in line at TRUE with the black white and yellow xiii's :smokin
smokin.gif
By the way everyone was jockin!!!!!!! lol Were you the one with the jedis and the green sweater?? good thing you got your pair becasue hella people came and started to cut in the morning and it pissed me off. im happy i got my pairs but i cant believe i waited exactly 24hrs for some shoes on the sidewalk on haight street with some bums... and we got egged by some poeple but i didnt get hit and i was sleeping. One thing that did annoy me was that people kept asking us what we were wating for and then when we would tell them they looked at us like we were crazy (which i think we kinda are)lol But i tell them that im dedicated!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

while standing in line at fa torrance for them to open....called fa sb galleria...said fa torrance wasn't getting any in...then the employee comes from fa torrance where we're 12 deep are waiting at 8:30..said they had 10 pairs. last week the guy said 30 pairs....opened at 9 and got my pair. FA intrastore communication is not reliable.
Check out my auctions! You might find something you need!

FS: Kobe IIs, Jordan 1.5 Carmelos

FREE $25 for opening an online savings account and up to $250 FREE $1 Min. Deposit! - PM or IM meAIM: dyyhard1

Sneakerph33N: I was there at Niketown Ny also...unfortunately i wasnt there like u were. I got there around 6:30 am :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. The cops were idiots, i saw the one cop who was twirling his nightstick like he really was going to use it :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
. I was one of the many people that did not have a wristband. Police threatening us, saying they would arrest people that refused to leave. So i rushed over to the NBA store... the line over there was alot shorter and more organized. The thing is i got to the front door and the dude says they only have sizes 12 and 13. I could have cried, i swear >:
mad.gif

"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

KNICKS FAN SINCE '92-'93!!!

lol dat pic wit everyoen raising there hand wus hillarious...i remember one of da guys going please raise ur hand if u have a band...everyone in lien rasied there hand n a guy next to me said "half of new york juss raised there right hand"

..... >:
mad.gif
althought i dint get my pair that day lol it wus fun VERY fun so ill wait till next week to cop em for retail..<--nice!
I was playing and someone threw a I my thinking it would .....

dyyhard, u actually went to FA at Del Amo? Damn, thats crazy. I wouldn't have risked it. Last week the manager told me they only got like 12 pairs and his employees were gonna buy at least half of em. Oh well, at least u got yours. How many people lined up at FA?
Click here for easy money

i got there around 1:00 a.m and i was shoked to see that there were only about 50-60 heads. yeah thats alot but, i was expecting espo type of line. so me and my boy get some snacks, drinks :wink:
wink.gif
thinking we were gonna chill the whole night there, and when i got there i was like "nah" aint even worth it. the plan was to see if there was a huge line, and if it was i was going to call fellow niketalker, and homeboy 160 deep. but why even bother. the only niketalker i was able to recognize was princeakeem. and that was after i got back in my car and headed to 34st footaction.............man what a mess, what a freakin mess. there were people everywhere. cop came up to me and was like "you have to move your car" so i showed him my uncles police card (cause he's a detective here in nyc) and he let me slide. he only gave me 10 minutes to kill though. ..........all in all i was expecting pure insanity (line wise) i remember at the espo release there were atleast 40 heads by 3:00 p.m............another thing that got to me was the cold weather. either im gettin old and i cant take the cold anymore, or it was just brick. as soon as i got out of the car i was like "nah man lets get back in, it's too cold.

headed out to brooklyn to chill with some friends, and went home :\
ohwell.gif
it was a waste of my time >D
grin.gif
i was the cat that pulled up in the xb scion. i never knew this kids username here on niketalk .but now i do. PRINCEAKEEM i remember him from the espo line. cool kid. now that i see his pic here, im like "dam that kid looking like a grown man already :lol:
laugh.gif
" you darn kids grow too fast. :lol:
laugh.gif

SNEAKER ART written by:: Ben Velazquez.......Cleveland "The CLdriva" Neal

www.bklynbasements.com/#

Damn, this is crazy :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

peeps should get the hook up with the workers so they can hold you a pair!

thanks for the hook up for $120 :tongue:
tongue.gif

jd58
SDTEAM SD 3 LA 0
AIM : jdubbz58​

Back
Top Bottom