Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

yeah NTNY was pretty crazy i got there at around 830 after going to FA on 34st and seeing so many people my friend and i just decided to camp out in front of niketown we were towards the front numbers 16 and 17 but yeah when everyone started bumrushing the side entrance things just got really hectic. met alotta cool people good times :lol:
laugh.gif

I coppped my 3 pairs today. Three at FA at the Fox Hills Mall and 1 at NTLA.

Badunkadunk-drove by ntla at about 2 in the morning..saw about 50-60 people..so i went with my friends to fox hills mall.

I was there too..who were u in line? I was rocking steel X's.

There were a few peoples trying to cut when they opened in the morning. Funniest thing was 2 lil 14 year old boys show up to NT the night b4 at about 9 and their parents come to pick them up and dont let them camp out. The next morning they come back and try to get in the same spot. They were trying their best to get the spots back but couldn't. It was coool chillin with and all of the homies.
[/b]

yo The Last Real Figure Alive i was the dude with the o.g. 13's.....werent you the kid i tried 2 sell my spot 2 4 $300?
FREE HOFFABIZZLE!!!!!!

I really didnt think id get mine....200 peeps at least in h-town at sharpstown mall. Im from corpus but we didnt get em...san antonio didnt even get em so i had 2 make that trip. Got the last 9.5 and i was out!

Good looking with the line info BigBen, my phone died shorty after though, thats why I didnt hit you back up. After hearing about the lines at NTNY and FA on 34th I didnt even bother going to the city. I only wanted to cop them at NTNY because I had some store credit I wanted to use up, guess imma use them on the Flints instead. I managed to cop my pair thanks to my spot in the boondocks of BK that no one really knows about, store opened at 10, got there around 10:45 and copped my pair without losing any sleep or having to wait in any lines. 1st time in a long time that I payed retail for some kicks, but it was worth it, @#%$ is crack. 8)
glasses.gif

Anyone know of any spots in NYC getting them in the upcoming week at RETAIL price ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<center><b>I LIKE MY GIRLS LIKE I LIKE MY WEED, DIMES WITH NO SEEDS</b></center>

ShoeWiz23--- you were at fox hills wearing the x's? were you the dude in the black hat and the black sweat suit? i was @ fox hills as well. i was wearing the xx's w/ thejeans and polo.

strange how much a small world the shoe game is, lol.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

If you are going to sell them do it now. I know for a fact that at least two places in SoCal are getting them later this week or next week. Only because they didnt want to buy the matching apparel so Nike made them wait. Plus they definetly dont look as good as when first advertised in the Jordan mag.

impaidinfull, I was the one with the red hoody and black jacket with the XI ie. You were the one in the North Face and Goadomes right? I was the one who he asked if I wanted his Steep Tech for 200.
"cause u got the strong man face" Shuman15
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.

Back
Top Bottom