Official: 03.15.09 Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers 12:30PM PST on ABC

I knew Dallas was gonna blow this.
smh.gif

OMG that luke walton dude should be sitting on the END OF THE BENCH. This dude kills out momentum as a team. We come out and play flat in 4th, we play nodefense and dallas takes the lead like we can't be doing this in the playoffs if so Utah is going to be in the finals.......

Trevor Ariza is developing into a solid ball player GREAT GAME 4 THE YOUNG MAN
pimp.gif

But phil u gotta change the rotation and let S. Brown and Morrison get some time, I would really like to see what those guys can do cuz I am tired of Luke andSasha doing NOTHING

Kobe with the deep trey
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the tissue-soft Mavs.

Just woke up so I don't know what I missed nor do I care.

All I know is that I wake up and see Ariza with a fake and drive. Then the Lakers on a crazy run.

Mavs are !%% cheeks.

you see

don't leave the starters out for too long
bench loses the lead and the Starters come back in and instantly regulate

OMG that luke walton dude should be sitting on the END OF THE BENCH. This dude kills out momentum as a team. We come out and play flat in 4th, we play nodefense and dallas takes the lead like we can't be doing this in the playoffs if so Utah is going to be in the finals.......

Trevor Ariza is developing into a solid ball player GREAT GAME 4 THE YOUNG MAN
pimp.gif

But phil u gotta change the rotation and let S. Brown and Morrison get some time, I would really like to see what those guys can do cuz I am tired of Luke andSasha doing NOTHING

Kobe with the deep trey
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom