Official: 11/15 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:30PM PST Vol. Ariza's Ring

phil,

give shannon brown more PT you old !%%#

-sincerely
iminchucks5

ps

tell kobe to give more effort

Well... at least Landry and Brooks are doing work for my fantasy team.

This Laker D though... smh

WOW.

8-30.

This is what happens when you don't have a fluid front-line to distribute the ball around the floor the way Pau makes it possible to.

[table][tr][td]Bench[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]http://[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Farmar[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]18:09[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Brown[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]12:33[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][/table]

theres your problem right there...farmar gets more minutes

eek.gif
did Lamar really ignore Brooks like that?

--This game is over. Hats off and much respect to the Rockets. Those dudes play with heart.
--Hopefully we bounce back Tuesday, cuz I'm gonna be at the game.

welp, this one is over. hot start to hot doodoo. rockets outworking us, nothing else to it.

Boo the hell out of this team, no way they should paying those prices and see this kind of effort.

Great job Houston, your heart and hustle couldn't be matched.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AB owns DFish everytime
laugh.gif

Great win, after losing a nailbiter in OT to the Lakers a couple weeks back, and because they lost to the freaking Kings on Friday.

Kobe did something to his leg against Denver too. I was going to post that he looked injured.

I'm glad he adjusted his game for the injury.

Good game by Houston. I like seeing hard working, disciplined teams.

laugh.gif
at the shot of Sasha's face on the bench. That's how Lakers fans look after seeing him check into the game.

is kobe injured? he has had at least 2 airballs tonight and his shot has no arch

andrew and artest are playing ok

the bench and fisher played like trash AGAIN

Lamar Odom needs to step up
can someone post that picture of him with only his jersey in the air?

What is going on with the Lakers?

I was caught up with the Colts game btw....

but from the responses....what the @$#*?

I know it was a terrible effort by most of the team but upon looking at the boxscore
this is all on fisher
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

3-13 for 7 points and let brooks torch him for 33
and it wasnt like he was playing good defense either...left brook open on like 3 straight 3 pointers late in the 3rd...it was a wrap from there

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Artest tossing Trev's Nikes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOU commentators were super salty. "How about that sportsmanship?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron threw it out of bounds, nowhere near the stands. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom