Official 11/23 N Y Jets ( 7-3 ) vs. Tenn. Titans ( 10 - 0 ) vol. 10 - 1 .......

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Now they wanna bring their hands to the party
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Score here, 4 n out the Jets, and return fire again and we good.
that's what i'm saying. I don't have the game on here(houston @ cleveland...) but I heard it's been a case of the drops and seeingthe stats on the espn gamecast is confirming that...

there's still time though if they start playing like it.

Titans defense is far from fraudulent, they are a tough physical team. The Jets offense has just been something else lately, that's all there is to it.This is still a CLOSE game though they way the Jets always allow teams to come back, 2 TD's is nothing.

The Titans offense however, is the reason why I never ranked em as the best team in football. The Giants have the edge over them overall.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

....... GIANTS V. Jets superbowl man that would be sweeeeeet
pimp.gif
I actually thought about that at one point. That would be crazy. Without Favre, that idea would never have popped into my head.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Remember, we are the Jets.
I know my giants will get there....you guys just hold up your end and we can leave the rest of the country out of the championship lol

Its still a PI regardless of how late it was, Jets offense got the Titans confused today.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

LOL. That Titans D is really suspect at this point.
Are the Jets that good, or are the Titans finally being exposed for what they really are?

I think a little bit of both ("no bias")

Man, it's so nice to get penalties in OUR favor for once
pimp.gif

Jets showing the doubters that they are for real, the division is theirs for the taking if they handle the rest of their "easy" schedule (I quotethat since this is the NFL).

Well they said the Titants front 7 were the best and their O-Line was better than ours. And we ran over their front 7. And we killed their running game.Overrated. And the Jets are def underrated.

Back
Top Bottom