**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Real talk, we give up a career night to somebody EVERY NIGHT...Whether it's a career high in points, assists, or rebounds, it ALWAYS happens
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Real talk, we give up a career night to somebody EVERY NIGHT...Whether it's a career high in points, assists, or rebounds, it ALWAYS happens
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

WORD!

and got the knicks on tv, rampage/machida on the laptop....
final round
pimp.gif

shot blockers get dunked o, nothing you can do about it. although i was hoping for mozgov to give him a hard foul after the first dunk

We got Turiaf with 4 fouls and we put him back in instead of Anthony Randolph who has played ZERO minutes?...Unbelievable...

We got Turiaf with 4 fouls and we put him back in instead of Anthony Randolph who has played ZERO minutes?...Unbelievable...
Blake would eat AR alive.

rampage
eek.gif

and how many fouls does mozgov have?
just wondering if he'll be adding to his appearance in the top 10....

i agree about randolph. he should play a little even if it's just a body for fouls. blake doesn;t hit his free throws at a high rate and we need to save turiaf. so yeah

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Blake would eat AR alive.

This. Blake would break his bones and eat the marrow.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Turiaf and Mozgov combine for 3 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 turnovers, 9 fouls
indifferent.gif

you know what the deal is with this rotten coach

Lol, Blake hasn't eaten Turiaf and Mozgov alive? Dude had 30 points through 3 quarters..If that's not eating a defense alive, idk what is

Lol, Blake hasn't eaten Turiaf and Mozgov alive? Dude had 30 points through 4 quarters..If that's not eating a defense alive, idk what is
I meant literally...

But seriously, Blake would out power AR more than he has Ron and Moz

Blake Griffin is one of my favorite players to watch. With that said, Amar'e having a big night is appreciated. Hope Gallo can have another solid 4th.

Lol, Blake hasn't eaten Turiaf and Mozgov alive? Dude had 30 points through 4 quarters..If that's not eating a defense alive, idk what is
I meant literally...

except amare has been guarding blake most of the game....

Originally Posted by bballj228

I meant literally...

except amare has been guarding blake most of the game....

But we are talking about putting AR in to spell ronnie and moz because of foul trouble.

Back
Top Bottom