**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

anyone think we can finish this season as a top 3 FT shooting team?

@ home we're #4
away we're #26
grin.gif

I download Game 5 between the Knicks and Heat of the '99 Playoffs over night and am watching it right now.
pimp.gif

Where did u DL that? ... Although I have it on DVD... Just wondering if that place might have other full length games.

in the middle of january i cant imagine how many sigs are gunna say fire dantoni, we need melo, etc
laugh.gif

the titles gunna have the number to the suicide prevention hotline.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

in the middle of january i cant imagine how many sigs are gunna say fire dantoni, we need melo, etc
laugh.gif

the titles gunna have the number to the suicide prevention hotline.

we already had members committing e-suicide these last few weeks lol...

If this team continues to get it's confidence up, there's no reason they can't have a .500 record by the end of December/January..How many good teams did the Knicks beat last year with a squad that was worse than this one?

We beat Phoenix, Atlanta(multiple times), Portland, Chicago, Dallas (blow-out win), Nuggets, and the Celtics...And this was a team that had 29 wins all season so I don't see a cause for panic

D'Antoni is terrible win, lose, or draw. If we don't make playoffs this year, he is good as gone.  I will never been a we need Melo guy if it means giving up on the young talent. 

With all that said, let's go Knicks tonight!!!

Bouta get real sloppy
glasses.gif

going to the bar

knicks win=happy drunk
knicks loss= $%%+ everyone

....heat loss= false happiness

Will with the ferocious dunk 
pimp.gif

We're so much better than Charlotte offensively that if our defense was even slightly above average, we would be blowing them out right now..We're just trading buckets with them...Hoping we can pull this win out and get to .500 like I predicted we would early last week
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom