**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I am a big fan of Gallinari. Honestly, I don't think he will be a superstar one day. I'd be glad if Gallinari proves me wrong. We already have a superstar in Amar'e Stoudemire. We definitely go after Melo someday. I like the way Gallinari's playing right now. He doesn't make dumb plays often. His defense is weak, but he surely makes others taking tough shots. I think Dirk was just being sarcastic or modest. lol

110% he's the third best rookie playing. even saw an espn saying that he was number 3 which shocked me. i hope this leads to teams appreciating the fundamentals players develop whn attending school for 4 years

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by d3simet

I wonder what happens to Fields when Azubuike is back as 100% healthy.

This.. hopefully it just means more depth for our bench.. I like Fields starting.
same, if he develops a consistent spot up J he would really be as ideal of a role player as you can dream of at the 2 spot. doesn't need the basketball in his hands AT ALL and is still really effective. and the way he rebounds as a guard is VERY impressive.

the bigger question is what happens to gallos role once we get melo
tongue.gif
jk, seriously its a joke lets keep the discussion ab our current roster. i really wouldn't like the idea of sending randolph to the d-league because it might completely defeat the purpose. the reason to do so would be for him to increase his confidence on the court, but getting sent down to the d-league can potentially have the exact opposite effect and lower his confidence and belief in his ceiling.

easy... have Buike come off the bench as his backup, keep Landry starting, dude is quickly becoming one of my favorite Knicks
pimp.gif

[h4]ANTHONY RANDOLPH, PF[/h4]
3455.jpg
 Projection: 23.6 pts, 11.9 reb, 2.6 ast per 40 min; 21.48 PER | Player card

• Slender, long-armed lefty with advanced ballhandling skill for size.
• Great shot-blocker and good rebounder but leaves feet too easily pursuing blocks.
• Lousy outside shooter and subpar decision-maker. Effort, work ethic in question.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^Ant needs a team that's willing to develop him. He didn't really have that in GS, and it doesn't look like he'll have that here either. Which is a shame because he's only 21, and a (hybrid) big man at that....it's gonna take time for him to fit in.

Yeah, Gallinari is really young, but his potentials are limited. It's not like Gallinari is gonna match with Dirk Nowitzki's level.
I'm as big of a supporter of Gallo as there is, hell i put him in my top 3 knicks off all time. Although, i dont think he's gonna be a superstar. He'll eventually be an all star a couple of times in his career though IMO.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

This.. hopefully it just means more depth for our bench.. I like Fields starting.
Hopefully it means 0 playing time for walker (buike can do everything he does better). Fields' minutes are gonna slightly drop (i think he'll still be a starter though), and buike is gonna be in there late in games as the season progresses.

YO IT'S RIVALRY TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to the game. i will be pissed as %%$% if theyc ome into our house and beat us.

Hoping for a good game against you guys tonight

Looking forward to watching Landry fields a whole game since I have only caught a handful of the Knicks games this year

Good luck tonight guys

Nets owner: We don’t want to be like the Knicks
NYPOST

Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov has a simple message for the Knicks: You are not worth imitating.

In a commercial promoting Tuesday night’s Knicks-Nets game, MSG ran this voiceover:

"Hey Nets. You can walk like us, you can talk like us, but you ain't never gonna be like us. Knicks, Nets, Tuesday, 7:30, MSG."

MSG produces the commercial, but both the Knicks and the network are owned by the Dolans. Prokhorov responded in a statement.

“I don't think we want to be like the Knicks. I think we'd more like to resemble the Lakers,

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

so did anybody feel the earthquake this morning?

i heard L.I felt it strong
eek.gif

what? I didnt feel anything??

November 30, 2010, 1:19 pm[h1]Earthquake Off Long Island. I Felt It. Did You?[/h1]By RICHARD PéREZ-PEñA
30quake6-cityroom-blog480.jpg
Google Maps The earthquake was centered about 80 miles south of Montauk and about 125 miles from New York City.

At first I felt a slight bouncy sensation, the kind of thing you could easily dismiss. Then it came again, a bit stronger this time, with an audible rattling of my desk and chair, before it petered out. The whole thing lasted maybe five seconds.

At 10:46 a.m., the New York region got its biggest earthquake in 18 years, a magnitude 3.9 jolt south of eastern Long Island. It was not big enough, or near enough, to do any damage, but Columbia University’s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, home to the region’s major seismology lab, fielded calls from people on Long Island and in New Jersey who had felt the shaking.

For me, it was almost a bit of nostalgia. I spent most of my life in the Los Angeles area, and I have been in countless “hey, was that an earthquake or are you bobbing your leg?

Back
Top Bottom