**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

big z career night??
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

please put mozgov in. PLEASE!
yeah we just need a body in there who can at least take up some space. these smaller dudes are gonna get embarrassed quick

word.
sick.gif

dear knicks, im happy your playing well but please start sucking again so the prices on stub hub can decrease. after i get my tickets you can play good again.

unless some of your kind hearted niketalkers could point me in the direction of where i can find some reasonably priced tickets for the games against phoenix and san antonio.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if we had a big man we would be fine   still getting strangled by their team defense
I wish we started with Moz, at least put a body in front of Big Z, but their defense is still tremendous, I don't know what a big man would help with our offensive struggles.

We need to move the ball more and attack the paint. Long jumpshots only ignite their break, because they know we're not getting the rebound.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Douglas sucks. He has no brains. Has he heard of the bank shot?
He does suck. He doesnt have brains, but its damn near impossible to bank it from that angle
laugh.gif
(unless ofcourse you're tim duncan). He should have held ball for the last possession

Back
Top Bottom