**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Hell has frozen over TD with an Assist, but wait it gets better to STAT *Faints*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

amare really doesnt care about rebounds.

im watching this guy just watch balls bounce off the rim and board.

he does nothing. box out, hustle nada he doesnt do it.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

I've been noticing that lately and it's really frustrating.

Originally Posted by hustleordie

I've been noticing that lately and it's really frustrating.
Yeah stat is not very good on defense except for block and the basic fundamentals you're taught in CYO or AAU such as boxing out and going up strong with two hands on the boards is not registering to STAT

IDGAF about that if he's putting up 30 a game. He is a finesse player. Let Turiaf do all the dirty work.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. Just kidding. I am sure Knicks staffs already knew it. 

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

IDGAF about that if he's putting up 30 a game. He is a finesse player. Let Turiaf do all the dirty work.
Yep.
Ya'll both make 0 sense. He's a power forward/Center if we wanted a soft finesse player who will give us 30 we would've went harder at chris bosh. STAT is a Pyshical player on offense he should use those same bullying tactics on the defensive end. What good is his 30 when we re giving the other team 2 and 3 chances to get offensive put backs or losing opportunities for our own put back when our star Power Forward/Center is giving us 6-7 rebounds a game
30t6p3b.gif

^ tell me about it... theres no defense, no rebounding causing too much offensive boards, dumb turnovers and felton playing like duhon the last couple games 
sick.gif
but at least gallo came  out to play 
pimp.gif
i think he heard us nters talking smack about him last game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Yep.
Ya'll both make 0 sense. He's a power forward/Center if we wanted a soft finesse player who will give us 30 we would've went harder at chris bosh. STAT is a Pyshical player on offense he should use those same bullying tactics on the defensive end. What good is his 30 when we re giving the other team 2 and 3 chances to get offensive put backs or losing opportunities for our own put back when our star Power Forward/Center is giving us 6-7 rebounds a game
30t6p3b.gif
So you'd rather STAT grab 12-15 boards a game for the sake of say 10 ppg, because trust me when I say this, something would have to give. You're looking for that elusive player that goes hard at both ends of the floor, but that is physically taxing & hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom