**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Gallo is %$!$@#* useless that was the worse D I have ever seen...

Is it too late to sign Iverson?
Splash some water in your face, B. You're about to have a seizure.

So uhh, Mozgov?
nerd.gif

I forget how frantic this fanbase can get... it's the first game, a lot of new players, maybe it might take some time for this team to get on the same page.

Also, maybe a lot of people's expectations were too high, right now we should be thrilled with 40 wins and/or an 8th seed. Remember we only won 29 games last season... we have a lot of progress to make. Some nights we'll look great, Amare will have huge games, Gallo/Will/etc. will get hot and we'll score a lot of points... but there's going to be ugly nights too.

People calling to trade Gallinari now, meanwhile the same fans were probably hyping up Gallo during the Lebron-a-thon saying how great he is... which is it? He's a bum and a chucker, or the next big thing and a future All-Star? Same with this Melo talk, swearing up and down we shouldn't trade Gallo AND Randolph for Melo... now are begging for Donnie to make a call.

Lay off the caffeine... realize there's 82 games... take off the blinders every now and then and make honest assessments of your team and players.

Also, this thread sucks during the game, every response is usually some grand proclamation or split second judgment and reaction... chill out.

its one game relax. Gallo showed a couple post ups and he said today on 1050 his wrist isnt 100% so that could account for the poor shooting

Evans is hardly on Rodman status he doesn't do this game in game out...

It's about time they got Amare the ball with better positioning

not panic mode yet dudes.

We up by seven and still got some time to gel, I think by mid november early december is the time we start making judgments.

Well if it was up to me, i would preach mother %$+!$$$ defense. aint that hard.

and this teams terrible. lets hope it gets better as we go on..

Gallo sucks when he settles for shots only. His best games last season was when he was more versatile.. But wateva

Clearly Amare > Lee

Knick fans, y'all are gonna get 4 easy wins against the Craptors. Then 3-4 wins against the Nets. Maybe 2-3 wins against the 76ers. Celtics will probably sweep the Knicks. Y'all just need to find a way to win 30 games out of 68 to make the playoffs which shouldnt be too difficult to do. 

Back
Top Bottom