**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Hulk_throws_bear.gif

The bear is Dolan being thrown over the river in manhattan
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

that's not anywhere else..Berman wrote an article today saying Walsh went home to Indiana for the All Star break and that MIGHT be a sign.

there's nothing out there yet in regards to Donnie one way or another.

again with the thread titles..
laugh.gif
. going to scare some people.

tired.gif

According to reports, Knicks President Donnie Walsh preferred to waituntil the offseason when Anthony would become a free agent, but he wasoverruled by Garden Chairman James Dolan. Walsh is now expected toleave the Knicks when his contract runs out at the end of the season.
http://www.ny1.com/conten...buster--nine-player-deal

Well for some positive news.....we just gained a trade exception according to Chris Sheridan...has to be used within 2 days.

according to what reports exactly?

they're not bringing anything new to the table. that's pure speculation. Or else somebody would have picked up on it in the past 3 hours.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

that's not anywhere else..Berman wrote an article today saying Walsh went home to Indiana for the All Star break and that MIGHT be a sign.

there's nothing out there yet in regards to Donnie one way or another.

again with the thread titles..
laugh.gif
. going to scare some people.

tired.gif

According to reports, Knicks President Donnie Walsh preferred to waituntil the offseason when Anthony would become a free agent, but he wasoverruled by Garden Chairman James Dolan. Walsh is now expected toleave the Knicks when his contract runs out at the end of the season.
http://www.ny1.com/conten...buster--nine-player-deal

30t6p3b.gif

according to what reports exactly?

they're not bringing anything new to the table. that's pure speculation. Or else somebody would have picked up on it in the past 3 hours.

You could be right....just going by what was heard and reporting to everyone else. I'm sure it'll be confirmed/shot down soon.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Donnie did leave.

Just saying, I dont think NY1 is breaking that story hours in advance of anyone else having knowledge of it. I mean, they quoted fans off the street in the article.

I feel bad for Felton, Gallo, Chandler and Mozgov. Those dudes LOVED New York. Hell, Mozgov came from damn Russia this summer just to play for the Knicks, I wonder what his reaction was to this. The thing that made the Knicks so special to watch this year was the chemistry they had, these dudes generally liked eachother, something you can't say about most teams. I'm excited for Melo and Billups to come to New York but it's like a woozy feeling where you left your girlfriend that would do anything for you for the hot chick that you've always wanted.

i don't think the NBA would even allow you know who to become the gm. i think it would be too embarrassing the the league for them to allow it to happen

I dont think thats true. And donnie would be a sellout for quitting on the knicks and his homrtown ny. He did say he wanted to build this team for a championship. Get it done donnie. We believe

nah i wouldn't be mad in the slightest if donnie left the knicks

he's been very disrespected so far.

Man, the Gallo thing is bumming me out, someone said they interviewed him already ? Is there a link for that ?

Melo should use #50 so I can bust out my old Greg Anthony jersey LOL!!

It's only a matter of time until Donnie is out, Houston is GM and IT is pulling all of the strings. Pretty obvious this is coming or it's looking to go down that path.

If Donnie's is out which means Isiah will be back

I would leave too if I was him getting over ruled like

The future can't possibly be bright with Walsh leaving

Back
Top Bottom