**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I really, really want to beat the Bulls tomorrow. Have ya'll seen some of the nonsense going on in that thread?

What nonsense? 
laugh.gif

can i get in ps3 leagues? i want the bulls naturally...i know none of you knick fans would play with them
..psn-chitowngogetta just let me know if you wanna preview tomorrow game with a @** whooping on them sticks

oo werd? hell yeah, sorry for late response was working

The Bulls really aren't THAT good. Especially without Boozer.

We went all the way to the final few possessions with Boston and Portland on back to back days...with Gallo (and Amar'e against Portland) playing like trash.

go bulls!!!!!!!! we winning by like 7 tom.

did yall hear on wfan one of the reasons stat signed with yall?

apparently stat wants to drop a hip hop album and figured that if he were close to jayz and became boys, hov would sign him to a deal

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

apparently stat wants to drop a hip hop album and figured that if he were close to jayz and became boys, hov would sign him to a deal
I heard this reported this morning, but you left out that they didn't have any real proof behind it so the source has to be shady. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

son it wasnt one of the reasons...it was the main reason. amare the black jewish rapper who runs NY...+%@! is like drake on steroids

Originally Posted by GJones712

What the #$%% are y'all talking about?!
laugh.gif

it was reported on boomer and carton in the morning

show is on during the weekdays from 6 a.m to 10 a.m on wfan radio 66 or the msg channel

***AL HUGHES***

Just a quick question for you guys. How much world courtside season tickets cost?? If they aren't for sale, how about seats around the 100's section cost?

Back
Top Bottom