**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Today will show me what Melo is made of
tired.gif

Prepare to be disappointed

anybody else just catch melo walking to the locker room during the halftime show? it looked like he was limping

laugh.gif

Bootyhole huh
laugh.gif
I don't have a comeback, I'll just say I love my city
pimp.gif
And I guarantee if yall were to come here you would think different.

All I heard was espn, niketalk, shade 45, and other people talking about the Knicks had a chance or were actually gonna win. Now they about to get swept
laugh.gif
I say the outcome would be the same if Stat and Billups were healthy. Naw they might of had a shot at winning at least one game.

Apparently STAT is gonna try to play tonight..Let's hope he has something left in the tank. I think us NYK fans deserve at least 1 playoff win after all we've been through the past 7 postseasons where we couldn't watch any Knicks games

You're asking for too much if you want Melo, an ineffective STAT who shouldn't be playing, and no PG, to beat this Celtics team.

Well Melo didn't do much the last game and this is possibly his last game of the season so why shouldn't he go extra hard? He proved that when he plays with heart and urgency, he can take over a game..But if he goes back to his Denver version where he just wants to score, we obviously have no chance...I obviously want a win over a loss but if the entire team plays hard and we lose by a few points, I'll be disappointed but satisfied with their effort.

Mike D talking about Rondo shows what kind of coach he is.

And I agree with son who was talking about Mike having too much say in personnel decisions. If we coulda got Barron and kept Brewer, while NOT getting Jeffries I'da been all for it. Balkman, Rautins and the rest of them cats werent gonna go anywhere.

Everyone saw his worth except for us.

I'm emotionally prepared for a loss today.

Yeah but even if he plays hard he could still be off, and Boston has too much firepower for us to match up. If we were healthy we could have had a win or two go our way and due for a long series, but one win at most at this point.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

amar'e shouldn't play in this game.

i got a feeling it's just too risky for the longterm

[jeff van gundy] you can't be half stepping [/jeff van gundy]

Back
Top Bottom