**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I should have been first place. ended up being 4th. Smh.
30t6p3b.gif

Here is something I wrote up real quick
http://breadboye.com/?p=1088

but when do Knicks playoff tickets go on sale? and as hyped up about being in the playoffs Miami is the last team I want to play, whether you feel we match up against them well or not

NYelectric, well done on the fantasy league.

I was Pat Ewing's Knee Pads and you were more than a worthy opponent.

The greatest victory for women in decades, without a doubt.

Originally Posted by roboski

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

roboski wrote:
Ayo the confidence in this thread is untouchable right now. I'm not even mad though  
laugh.gif

You still here after AnimalThug exposed you ? 
laugh.gif

I roll with the punches. 

I'm really not trying to diss any of you all but whenever NT gets boring i always come in here and get some good laughs/convo. I guess deep down inside i wish the Heat Thread was doing numbers like y'alls thread.
tired.gif

At the end of the day your going through an identity crisis, you come in this thread because deep down inside you want to be a Knick fan, deep down you love the Knicks, I know this because you love every other NY team so your sub-conscious is telling you "damn, I Love New York", "damn, these fans are the greatest",  "damn, Heat fans suck", "damn everyone just comes to Heat games to drink mojitos and look at the view of biscayne bay" "damn, I'm a Rangers, Yankees, and Giants fan...where did I go wrong", "damn the Heat thread is 1/5 of the Knicks thread"....just let it out bro, you love the Knicks.  Deep down I really think you wouldn't mind if the Knicks beat the Heat, let your sub-conscious free.

that cam'ron pic lol
that's taking it back
i immediately went to youtube and started to listen to that song "what mean the world to you"...memories lol

shout out to all the female knicks fans who've posted in this thread: nyelectric, stylishstef89 and the chick who asked about getting her man some knicks boxer shorts or something that one time

i had no idea that was a woman. the tracy morgan avi through me off.

i want the rangers to make the playoffs bad. I can't remeber the last time knicks and rangers made it. pandemonium at the garden

but i'm worried the raised ticket prices are going to create a whack crowd. i'm going to game 3 or 4. I will do my job. gonna be belligerent

Back
Top Bottom