**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

What school does/did everyone go to/major again?

Theres so many of you i cant even remember, although the majority of you do go to STJ.

College is the biggest scam though
30t6p3b.gif

Me and Month went to John Jay. Wish I woulda known him when I was still there. Coulda had cheese fries together @ the W building cafeteria.
frown.gif

Graduated with a BA in Criminal Justice: Law & Due Process.

I'll graduate with a BS in Information Technology on next spring. I attend to New York Institute of Technology in Manhattan. Near Columbus Circle.

So I know I'm late, and I know mouths are dirty and everything, and maybe I just don't pay enough attention to notice, but that last David Lee injury- how likely is that? Is it because the cut wasn't cleaned right away? How often do I get a cut that requires surgery? 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Will could not possibly have looked more confused in that last play. Did you have a prof named Carolyn something? Meek looking and super hip?

Don't think so.  Any philosophy professors I had were all male.

I love how seemingly everyone in Team NYK has some affiliation with SJU. 
pimp.gif
Graduating from SJU this upcoming May
pimp.gif
I will forever hate everything and anything affiliated with SJU (except jcole) after they rejected me from their pharmacy program
mad.gif
. Yes i'm still mad.

Currently at the University at Buffalo for pre-pharm though

that's ridiculous

that's why i don't venture outside of the sports forum. was a stupid reason to ban people

Damn, they got suspended for that? 
laugh.gif

Just graduated in May from Columbia University btw...Life after college (work) sucks, don't even get home in time to see the beginning of 7:00 Knick games
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom