**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I'm not mad at the Nets. I just know that Deron wont be signing anything. Who wants to play with an underachieving "big man" like Lopez? Vujachic, Ross, Morrow and Outlaw at the 2/3 slots?

roll.gif

MSG going hard. Melo marathon. Right now they showing Carmelo's MSG debut.

Charlie Ward, Doleac, Van Horn out there.
laugh.gif
The Knick team we had that year with Allan Houston on his last legs.
30t6p3b.gif

^
laugh.gif
I was laughing at the Knicks roster too...I'm watching all of it till the 5 pm press conference

Just woke up and heard the DWill bidddness. I started laughing cause of what has been said at the all-star game when they interviewed him and he asked melo "what about utah?" and silly nets thinking he is going to stay with them............
laugh.gif

Give the Nets credit though, this is a risk they should be more than willing to take.

What's to say a superstar wouldn't want to go play with him in Brooklyn assuming all that goes down the way it's supposed to be?  At worst, the 2nd best 1 in the league.

And getting him for less than the package that was offered for Melo(although 2 of the picks would have been shipped elsewhere anyway)?
nerd.gif

That Russian dude Proko was definitely under some fire in my opinion, and the way he made the Knicks essentially bid against themselves because Melo wasn't signing with the Nets unless it came down to tomorrow at 2:59 pm, give the man some props. 
pimp.gif
 for them.

But enough of them, Melo's Knick debut at MSG...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

is there a reason why melo chose #7?

He shoulda picked 50. We coulda recycled our Greg Anthony Jersey's lol.
Any why no Mark Jackson in that pic?

i still like melo over dwill and love the trade we made... the nets gave up a lot considering that its not guaranteed they have him long term... unlike us we locked up melo a second superstar that was needed...the nets have to go through the same drama denver went through next year...this is why utah made this move now to get value in return without worrying about next year...i really doubt he stays there and even if he does i prefer cp3 over him any day pause

Soo many new user names popping up with Knicks avys and such.
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

I'ma bout to Direct Message Melo on Twitter for info on the hat.
nerd.gif

I'm not even mad that the Nets got DWill (even though he's my favorite PG in the league) but I'm mad at what they gave up..I know you guys say they gave up a lot but they gave up Devin Harris and Favors garbage @#*...For arguably the best, or 2nd best, pg in the NBA...What's to say they wouldn't have taken Billups and Landry Fields for DWill? I love Landry as much as the next Knicks fan but I wouldn't complain if losing him would give us a Big 3 that could carry this team deep into the playoffs, regardless of their supporting cast

They showing Melo's 50 point game against the Knicks on MSG now, followed by the Press Conference.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Melo can't play tonight, unless all of the other players pass their physicals

? ? ? Hope not.
mad.gif
I'm mad hype for the game tonight.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the jazz beat writer just said that Dwill found out about the trade watching sportscenter

laugh.gif
What a damn shame..A friend of mine said he saw on ESPN that there are reports that DWill is extremely unhappy with this trade and doesn't plan on signing an extension in July..Operation Get a Star PG is still in full effect
pimp.gif

is anyone selling melo jerseys in NYC yet? i know modells in times square already sold out of replicas today and said not getting any melo gear til april. and apparently the nba store on 5th is closed because theyre relocating. i know someone on here had to scoop up at replica from modells

Modells has a 40% sale for today and tomorrow but Carmelo Jerseys and Knicks Customizable jerseys are excluded
30t6p3b.gif
Prokhorov must own Modell's

You guys might see my name around this thread now
laugh.gif
Melo is my favorite player (outside the warriors ).
pimp.gif
been following him since his HS days

On that note, any reason why he picked #7?

HS number 22 - Pro/College number 15 = #7?

Back
Top Bottom