Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

For those hitting on only one pair (myself included @ /13) are you concerned your pair will have flaws when you go to pick them up?
If you get there first thing in the morning you could always switch the pair out if you find anything wrong. Also when I went to secure my White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s my pair was flawless and I went a 11 AM (mall opened earlier).

Bay Area Footlockers still giving out calls?

Waiting on Southland FTL and Newpark FTL to call for that 10.5.... Smh lol

Last edited:
Just hit the Shiekh Gallo in the H[emoji]129304[/emoji].. Hit on 3 an 1 for my baby

Last edited:
Guess I'm the only houstonian not to hit at shiekh Gallo, went about 4/20....I'm good....

Last edited:
...and Footlocker 3rd street promenade. So that's 2/7, lucked the hell out. Good luck guys, places are still calling!

View media item 2047454
Finally.. The sheikh came thru! Right by my house too (Mem City Houston) which brings the tally to 1/12. I know there was mass hype for a classic like these but as others have mentioned the allocation is all over the place.. So in some areas they may be more limited than others.

Just hit at sheikh galleria Houston. There should be a sz 13 there up for grabs after 1pm. I'm going to go with the pair I got at HOH Willowbrook. Much closer especially with this stupid weather we're getting.

Won 4 pairs total on local raffles...ooped 3 homies for retail + shipping. Hoping I didn't use up all my luck and can score at least once on the XIs next weekend.

Geez called my local Deecks Sporting Goods and they said they had two people in line already lmao

Last edited:
For the dudes that are hoping to buy one to sell to offset the price of their own pair...better make sure you break that calculator out before you bank on that.

If you sell for $300 on eBay with ~$15 shipping, you're at ~$260 after eBay/PayPal fees. If you're paying 8% sales tax, that puts you at $55 profit per pair sold at $300...you're gonna have to quintuple up to get your pair for free.

#sneakernomics

For the dudes that are hoping to buy one to sell to offset the price of their own pair...better make sure you break that calculator out before you bank on that.

If you sell for $300 on eBay with ~$15 shipping, you're at ~$260 after eBay/PayPal fees. If you're paying 8% sales tax, that puts you at $55 profit per pair sold at $300...you're gonna have to quintuple up to get your pair for free.

#sneakernomics
Respeck

Back
Top Bottom